Stars Vs Devils - League - 12th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how bad we have played. After last weekend, you would of hoped a bit of effort would of been shown. We have been shocking. Second best in all areas. We have nothing. It's like it's a pre season game.

august04 2.0

Having watched the game, it’s clear for me that this guy has lost the room. Perhaps apart from Coughler and Brandt, there is no desire, no fight, no urgency, no heart and not much skill either. They are just not playing for this coaching team any longer, nor for the shirt. It’s just embarrassing……the time for change is now overdue. Pull your finger out Kelman.

jenks33

Ok ok I'm starting to have doubts now.

I have been optimistic for long enough.

Bowns is not good enough and something is wrong with our d.

DuPont will be sacked imo

This is becoming a tad annoying now
Christ things must be bad if they’ve lost your confidence Hockeymad!

Samael

It's not just in interviews though, is it? He's hardly covered himself in glory tactically either.
I agree, all I'm saying is saying he's like a cardboard cutout then in the next breath calling him the worst coach ever, is unfair. He has no experience is all, his appointment, the assistant's and a sizeable amount of the team just stinks of jobs for the boys though. I feel sorry for those who wasted money on season tickets. In this economic climate, value is more important than ever and this brand of devils hockey is not worth the price of admission. Its like the clock is turning back to before the club were bought. The question now is how does the organ grinder, Kelman, respond. l don't want to know what the monkey, Dupont is up to, writing his resume for next season if he has any sense probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.