Recent content by Ashfield32

1. A

Goodbye Bownsy??

Wots Ben got in common with Stone Larkin and Kempo they are all headlining the iihf.com website!
  2. A

Final

I can get you one will you be at playoffs
  3. A

POFW tickets 10am THIS sunday? - Poll

Going part of the way towards the hole left by not qualifying for the challenge cup semi's!!
  4. A

Can anyone stop Belfast?

nicely edited
  5. A

Devils Vs Växjö Lakers - Tue 16 Oct - CHL

All I can say about the three Chl games home games this year, is 'worth every penny'!
  6. A

SC Bern V NJ Devils spoiler alert result given

Having just watched the repeat on freesports thought I'd put this out there 1/9/18 Cardiff Devils take SC Bern to overtime in close game to lose 2-3. 1/10/18SC Bern take New Jersey Devils to overtime in a close game to go down 2-3.
  7. A

Hotham

Anyone noticed Marv's twitter suddenly gone protected. Could he be one of the one's Sheffield are talking to .
  8. A

Game Night Parking

very expensive £170!!
  9. A

Game Night Parking

As travelling from distance, we were on the the road and didn't see twitter feed. Any idea what the fine is. Same here if I get a ticket will never purchase Morrison's food or petrol again. Ho hum could turn out to be expensive pre-season mistake.
  10. A

GB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS BUDAPEST

Not wanting to be pre-emptive,but what could be more fitting for Mark Richardson after giving up his testimonial year for Matzka than a GOLD MEDAL to go with league and playoff medals.Fingers crossed for#17
  11. A

GB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS BUDAPEST

just hope one of those on Monday is Bownsey cause he's selling himself
  12. A

DAVOS Fan Behaviour

Looks like I may have upset some people with my facebook post but I posted it as how I saw it. We where sat at the back of block 13 across the aisle from the Davos fans, which at the start I was having second thoughts about. Yes the ones down the front two rows were more intense (where the...
  13. A

Devils v HC Davos - Sun 3 Sept - CHL - FO 6pm

posted a short video on Elite league banter page give you an idea of what they can't see!!
  14. A

CHL

Yeah, quite right he wasn't developed here, it was the English flag on elite prospects got me thinking
  15. A

CHL

I did put it down to that myself but he is under 23