Recent content by bluepagey

1. B

devils v vipers-thank you

hi, just wanted to thank you all for you help re getting tickets for this match for the Cardiff city fans,we where made to feel very welcome at whitly bay and managed to secure ourselves a position in a corner, right next to what we would call their main singers, i think that we did your guys...
  2. B

Newcastle///help needed

happy days ill try the discount thing, i'll post a message on the city message board, and yes i expect that after Newcastle you me have another fan thanks again for all your help guys much appreciated
  3. B

Newcastle///help needed

thanks for your help Chris, reading into their site it seems that they are happy to for fans to pay at the door they just dont say what the allocation is or if we can go in the 'Away' end(as we call it), i reckon so far that you may get between 50 to a couple of hundred extra support most of the...
  4. B

Newcastle///help needed

Hi Guys, wonder if you can help, as previously posted its a busy weekend on the 5th and 6th of Feb with Cardiff city playing Newcastle on the 5th and the devils Playing the 6th,at this point i will confess that i am a city fan rather than a devils fan(please read on), most of us with wives...