Recent content by Derby Devil

1. D

Game used pucks - various autographs and designs

As it says on the tin various signed pucks all £5 each: Plain black pucks: Brad Voth, Gerad Adams, Mark Smith ((forward), Ed Patterson Sekonda super league, gold logo on rear: Shannon Hope, Brent Pope RAF Sponsor 2006/2007 , RAF logo one side , Devils logo other. Print is worn as they have...
  2. D

Game Worn Vezio Sacratini Challenge Cup Winners Jersey

Up for sale is my black game worn Vezio Sacratini 05/06 Challenge Cup jersey. These went for mega money in the auction after the final and are by far the best ever jersey the Devils have worn in the last 15 years. Asking £240, if interested email me at waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk
  3. D

EIHL Pin Badge

Long shot but has anyone got a spare EIHL pin badge they did several years ago. Need one for a mount in a framed puck. Please message me if you can help. Cheers
  4. D

Gameworn Vezio Sacratini CC winners jersey

Bumped - Still available.
  5. D

Voth jersey wanted

I have a game worn black cup jersey of Voths £130, if you want photos let me know. Email waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk
  6. D

Final reduction at a bargain price of £250.
  7. D

Title says it all really, has to be the best ever Devils jersey in the EIHL era and none other than fans favourite Verzio. Originally sold for approx £600 at the auction yours for £300 Email me at waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk
  8. D

Brad Voth Play Off Jersey

Had a few low offers, £150 final offer or it goes back in the cupboard
  9. D

Brad Voth Play Off Jersey

Gameworn Brad Voth 2005/2006 Black Play Off jersey for sale £160. Email me at waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk
  10. D

CCM Skates size 37 / 4 for sale

CCM 92 size 37 skates for sale. In good condition (blades need sharpening) £15 message or email me at waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk
  11. D

Where have our fans gone?

Personally the British Legion / poppy gate shenanigans was the turning point for me & 3 other season ticket holders in my family. A new owner came so I gave it another chance but it soon became apparent that not much had changed for the better. Not been to a game this year and don’t intend to go...
  12. D

Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

And you were the one that said come back, your missing an awesome team :lol:
  13. D

Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

And what were the attendance figures for last years clashes with the Giants. Another night below the "break even" 1600.
  14. D

Has the season started?

I fall in to that category, not heard a dicky bird this summer via email, phone or letter asking if I was going to renew my season ticket for a seventh year. Not that I am but strange that a business so reliant upon such a small fan base for income are not bothering to chase up every possible...
  15. D

Jon Cullen St Cloud State jersey for sale

Jersey sold thanks, many many more to follow. Not the Voths or Michel's though :lol: :D