2. D

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Nottingham Panthers to beat Fife Flyers Sunday
  3. D

EIHL Last Man Standing - v2.0 - Current champion - *Wannabe2*

Belfast to beat Glasgow on Saturday
  4. D

Devils Vs Clan - 14 Dec 18 - CC 1/4 Final

I seem to recall it was the game that faced off at 4PM so that would be the game on Sunday 3rd March against Sheffield
  5. D

Man, I wish he'd stayed...

All these players named and no one as yet mentioned IVAN and what about the Mayor of Cardiff Brad Voth
  6. D

New CC Format

I was expecting Panthers so surprised to see its Flames still will be a tough game
  7. D

Postal Address

Does anyone know the postal address for the IAW? i wish to post my season ticket application in as we don't all live in Cardiff and cant get down there to hand the form in
  8. D

Season ticket application form

Can we bring completed forms to the rink with a cheque on Sunday at the Giants game, if so where do we need to deliver them and to whom
  9. D

What if...

If two teams finish on the same number of points what is the next deciding factor to split the teams, is it regulation wins or games between the two sides ect, I recall we lost out to Sheffield a few seasons back on this type of ruling and the play offs last year as well
  10. D

CC Semi-Final Dates Confirmed

Glad we have the second leg at home, worked for us against giants
  11. D

Clarkson banned...

Re: clarkson A Match ban for that and Franks get nothing for sticking Lord in the face, way to go DOPS showing that your always consistent
  12. D

download fixture

Thanks theotherG all done now
  13. D

download fixture

Is there a link to download the Devils fixture to Microsoft Outlook 2010