Recent content by irrab

1. I

Banner Raising

Has to be Mo. As Devilsatw says he deserves to be honoured by the club tho IMO it shouldn't be a surprise and there should be a big buzz around it.
  2. I

How far have we come.

Totally agree. Great talent and an even better guy. Happy for him as he will probably get a few more mins per game but will miss him in our team and around the arena. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. I

Conferences

I wouldn't mind 3 if it meant keeping the 12 teams but I think it will stay as 2. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. I

Playoff Jersey Auction

Some going for serious money already. Home Louis is currently £300 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. I

Play Off Tickets

How were you able to choose seats as the website doesnt give me that option or did you phone your order?
  6. I

New Signing

Here it is Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. I

New Signing

Sadly no details but it listed on his former teams twitter so valid source. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. I

New Signing

Also worth noting that he left his last club with immediate effect due to 'disciplinary reasons'. I certainly hope that it isn't anything serious and that he will fit in well with the team we have and not have a negative impact. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. I

Season ticket entrance

As above. Completely agree. So much smoother getting in and enterance was clear when i came back to go to shop too. Much improved.
  10. I

Ben Davies

So Simmsey has stated tonight that Ben has agreed terms with his new club but in typical fashion hasn't said who that club is,
  11. I

Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils - Sat 29 Oct 2016 - League - Chat/Updates

But that is some great marketing for storm to is billions of followers hahahaha Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. I

Ice Arena Wales

It was a bit of a joke there tonight. Organisation will take some stick for this. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. I

Kelman comments on Hendrix

I am really surprised that TK got involved on social media as he is usually quite reserved. Might have helped if he'd have tweeted the right person tho lol
  14. I

Zagreb Bears Jersey Auction

Hi, Just wondered how much the average jersey went for last night. Had to go straight after the game but was curious. Thanks :D
  15. I

IceTime TV - Thanks Guys :)

Just what we've come to expect from a great bunch of guys. Great fan relations and helps include everyone into the team and sport.