Recent content by Logie

1. L

Devils v Panthers - 08/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 08/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Thought the first Period i thought we did well even though 1-0 down, more the game on the worst devils got, 2 great opportunities missed because sticks where not kept on the ice, with the puck just going under the stick.... Thought...
  2. L

Enl v Invicta Highlights

Think there is a little niggling problem with the setup atm
  3. L

Scott Matzka speaks to the Inferno

Nice read, enjoy LTP with Scott, think he would make a good coach :)
  4. L

Summer Hockey - Rec teams, fixtures & news...

Nice job Titans, should of been more then 4-0 at home, there GK kept the score down! Nice comeback away also
  5. L

Pre season "friendly"

European team
  6. L

SORAC and the New Rink

Lots of suits at the rink Wednesday lunch time, walking around both the rink and seating area.
  7. L

SORAC and the New Rink

Tent was leaking big time the other day, the ice around the sides is shocking, some places theres nearly a NO 1ft drop. I hurt my ankle playing on Friday, and a Demon player got his foot stuck week before! If someone brakes there ankle due to the poor conditions, can they sue? As i have...
  8. L

[Wanted] Right handed hockey stick 61"~63"

Sorted now thanks, got easton s3 which is about 66" long, needs cutting a bit ;)
  9. L

My two current sticks are cheap wooden ones that cant be extended :oops:
  10. L

Hey all, Just started playing, my two sticks i got are too small with skates on, i need a good few inches more. So, im after a right handed stick 61"+ Not too bothered about cosmetic damage, aslong as the sticks functions as it is supposed to and im only learning to play atm.
  11. L

Yea will be doing that, went to see the Lightning play Sat night and i know a few players. Got to get my hockey hear end of may and start going to the adult learn to play things first :) So a few months away yet
  12. L

Looking to join a rec team this year, not sure who yet but will have to go see some games i think!
  13. L

Devils U16s make National Junior Playoff finals

Well done guys, i spoke to 3 of the players last week who were helping me with my skating, nice guys and deserve it! Only knew who they were when i seen the pictures in the Echo :)
  14. L

Playoff Semis Spectacular x2 - 02/04 - 1:00pm - Chat/Updates

lol thought the semis was tonight, what a knob i am. Lucky mate rang me today to see if i wanted company to watch the final! Well done Devils, sounded like we played great! One more performance!
  15. L

Wanted: Cheap snr stick

Thanks, email sent :)