Recent content by McCausland88

1. McCausland88

Web design

hi guys, we're starting up a fansite in relation to the new talksteelers forum, and was wondering if anyone was any good at web design...i'm okay but what i'm coming up with doesnt look overly professional...if anyone fancies a project drop me a message cheers Liam
  2. McCausland88

Best or Worst Supporters?

well after yesterday i can safely say that yesterday the sheffield steelers fans are the best belfast giants fans in the world! :roll:
  3. McCausland88

Giants v Devils - 04/04 - 4:00pm - Playoff Final!

might be on radio nottingham or coventry, is it not on radio wales/cardiff? (i've never been so i don't know what its called, sorry :S)
  4. McCausland88

Blaze v Devils - Sat 1:00pm - Playoff Spectacular

fully deserved that today you did, played very well and only really gave cov a sniff at the start of the third. play like that tomorrow and it'll take a miracle from murphy to stop you winning
  5. McCausland88

My play off review

the most read of the three i've had so far, well done :)
  6. McCausland88

Ashley Tait signs for the sheffield

think this comes from the bloke who presents radio sheffield winding seth up...i'll find the quote on the forum...
  7. McCausland88

Chants and stuff for Playoff Weekend

do this and i'll throw a fiver in. i'm poor or it'd be more :D :D
  8. McCausland88

Where in Cardiff will be showing the finals on Sky?

not advertising the site for once :lol: anyone not going, i'll be updating my twitter with goal and penalty updates all weekend. i imagine someone'll be doing a coveritlive somewhere but just in case...here's my twitter...you just may have to forgive some bitterness with the steelers not...
  9. McCausland88

Braehead Clan Unveil First Shirt

it was mainly that it was neil black's money, and they'd just be painting over an old panthers shirt for this season. i think a lot of the blaze's current crop will be tempted up there rather than the panthers, especially if the rumours around calder are true. although with the links to the...
  10. McCausland88

Allegiances this weekend

i've been told by the missus i'm supporting belfast (teal allegiance) but to be honest i think i'll be behind the devils, with you knocking us lot out
  11. McCausland88

poor attempt at humour i'm afraid, apologies :P
  12. McCausland88

See It Here still looking for someone to sum up your playoff chances for the blog, send me a pm if interested :)
  13. McCausland88

Steelers v Devils - Sun 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

well done on getting through guys, wasn't there but seems like you deserve it...score says it, league table says it, nice one. all the best next weekend was wondering if someone could write a short, 250-300 word piece on how much you fancy your chances next weekend, and how you think the...
  14. McCausland88

Devils v Steelers - Sat 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

i think you need to make sure Zion doesn't have the puck too much as well, for me he's sarich with a bit more anger. any chance around the blueline and it'll be at least on goal. pivotal on our pp...but i won't carry on doing gerad's job for him :P i think whoever wins the tie will have...
  15. McCausland88

Devils v Steelers - Sat 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

i think you need voth to take sgroi out early on. everyone else on ice looks scared of him and what he might do given the chance. For the steelers, we need sgroi to step up and actually start hitting people if he needs to. if your bigger guys are taking liberties with our little uns, we need...