Recent content by redtilldead

1. R

Change?

not won anything for a couple of years :?: don't think we won the challenge cup 3 years ago, feels more like ( without checking ) about 8, finny'll know .
  2. R

Last Signing

we are looking to the kids, who will most probs sit next to quiney on the end of the bench scratching there arses, while scarborough :?: ware is he, playing for the nihl devils last week. so is he available :?: we are crying out for bodys here, can he be used or not :?:
  3. R

Faulkner out for season

+ 1, you have to be at games like this to feel the tension and to see all the shifts stewart but in to get it, you simply can not make a true judgment on 2 clips of video with out seeing the full picture so to speak.
  4. R

Last Signing

oh and my post was about the last signing. or the lack of one.
  5. R

Last Signing

sorry if you think i'm moaning, it's a forum and if you read my last two post's back i think you will see all my points can be chewed over but are based on fact. darnell, belfast, stewart, christiansen are not to blame for the situation we find ourselves in. yes, some of them have and will...
  6. R

Last Signing

paul, :o spelling more important than players safety, don't give a hoot why deeds went, the point is, we have not replaced him, it's been said for most of the season and last we don't have the enforcer type player or the team toughness, so to see biznasty leave and deeds follow out the door...
  7. R

Faulkner out for season

had text saying phil's possibly broken his wrist, anyone know anything more solid than a couple of texts :?:
  8. R

Last Signing

biz left before xmas, so we have had plenty of time to sort this out. we may not have the funds that arena teams have, but which ever way you look at it, g signed deeds to police our skilled players and he was let go with no plan b, mac has payed the price for the incompitance of others at...
  9. R

Faulkner out for season

well, i was there and stewarts antiks began very early in the game and contiued till the end, i have no doubt that christiansen was behind this in one way or the other. A, he told stewart to go put someone in hostpital if need be , or B, stewart decided he would go put someone in...
  10. R

"It Would Be Nice To Win Something"

the stories over the years that bill, phil, notts, lawless, shannon etc, could tell would be an awsume read for us devils fans who lived through those times and heard many rumors , but never knew for sure which stories where true and which where not. tell all but just publish it as...
  11. R

Osaer leaves Devils

there's a team someware in norway can't beleave there luck at picking up a netty at this time of year of phils standing, likewise, ware do we pick up a netty at this time of year that has 4 months free, because if he's out there, he's probably not up to much. if G & F pull this one off, it will...
  12. R

No 26

sorry if any offence was taken from my rushed post , but none was meant, i just think the legend that is / was brad voth should be left in time and not be tarnished by dragging him out of retirement to try to live up to the image we all like to remember him to be. at the hight of his powers he...
  13. R

Giants blown away tonight

caps 2-1 win in notts for me aswell because thay won 2-1 at steelers the week before, just so no one was thinking it was a fluke.
  14. R

No 26

keep dreaming son, the officials stopped brad playing his game, witch lead to the diceplinary guys finishing him off with big bans. he simply can not play in this country.
  15. R

GB Squad Announced

yes, no josh batch, he is a top quality d man ! playing as a forward ? wots tony hand to think !