Faulkner out for season

voth26

gutted to hear the news about mac, all the best in your recovery mac you know the devils family is behind you 100%, my grandson is gutted he spoke to mac a few games age and he hasnt stopped smiling (hes only 5). we really need mac back next yr so he can finish what was taken away from him this year well heres hoping anyhows.

DevilDom said:
Devil_Bluebird said:
DevilDom said:
Terrible news. I hope Mac gets well soon and those Giants fans accusing the Devils of whinning about Stewart and the Giants dirty play feel slightly ashamed (although I doubt they will). :DWD
TBF Cupcake has offered an apology on the Stewart thread
I wasn't referring to CupCake who always puts a reasoned and fair agrument across. I was referring to the likes of DWD and Claretgiant.
sorry for the Devils losing Mac, dont like to see any team lose players through injury
but i didnt at any time defend any of Stewarts actions, as i stated on several occassions i wasnt at the game, and hadn't seen footage.

well, i was there and stewarts antiks began very early in the game and contiued till the end, i have no doubt that christiansen was behind this in one way or the other. A, he told stewart to go put someone in hostpital if need be , or B, stewart decided he would go put someone in hostpital if need be . ethere way christiansen did nothing to stop or restrain stewarts actions. so he must be happy with stewarts nights work, too sad for words . 9 games is a joke, he should not play again this season, just like mac, plus mac has the pain and an op to look forward to.

very disappointing news hope mac a speedy recovery.
cannot believe that not one devils player did anything to steward after this incident the team should be ashamed of their selves your star player taking a dirty hit/knee and no one even threw him a dirty look.
marsh was on the ice too and i recall him skating the length of the nottingham ice to get at lepine after he put a clean but big hit on scarborough, and as for jesse dont get me started on him.
its also the same situation as egener going after max last week no one did anything only did he stop when jesse had a quiet word with him about 5 mins of the game left
teams are bullying us this season and nothing is being done about it NOTHING!!!!!!

TheStub

Any news on Darnell getting any action taken for missing two match penalties in one game.

If there was any event that damns the officials it is this.

Gutted to hear the news about Mac. Hope you get on the road to recovery soon. I must say though it was only a matter of time before a player for us was gonna get hurt by some idiot on another team. The reason Stewart did what he did was because we have no deterrent on our team. Did Belfast throw a hit or do anything wrong when we had Deeds or Biz. NO!! Nobody would even think of doing anything stupid. Look at Olsen when Biz played against the chavs. He was like an angel. Nobody ever touched Stevie Yzerman. Why? Cause Bob Probert was there as a deterrent. If they ever did touch Yzerman Probie would deal with it in a way that EVERY bodygaurd on the ice would. We have not got that on our team now and as a result we have lost Mac and we could of lost Smitthy but thankfully he was ok. Devils management please learn from this. Rant over!!!

drainage

Truly gutted been a find and a half in my view .... Guy is pure quality on and off ice

Stewart should hang his head in shame ....totally gutless act I trust any appeal for the 3 games is given the correct response ..... Jog on!

Just hope we look after Mac well and make sure signing next season is a no brainer , speedy recovery Mac been a joy to watch you this season

ASHIPP

Absolutely gutted for Mac. A terrible season ending injury. So sorry because Mac is a truly quality player and a great guy. What an absolute pleasure to watch Mac in action and his only priority is concentrating on a full recovery. Would be wonderful to see him back in the EIHL next season.

DevilDom

TheStub said:
Any news on Darnell getting any action taken for missing two match penalties in one game.

If there was any event that damns the officials it is this.
:lol: sorry but :lol: again.

Don't complain about the officials we have to put up with them and shouldn't expect any better.u

Really sorry to hear this news. Faulkner is one of the league's top forwards. You are really going to have to go some to get a player in who is nearly as good as Faulkner at this stage.

Koop11

Very sorry to hear this news. Gutted. I trust the club will fulfil its contract and I hope that Mac receives the best health care we can offer. All the very best to you Faulkner. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are back on the ice next season playing with the same passion, intensity and stamina that we have been blessed to have witnessed this season.

A#45

Faulkner has been a quality player for the Devils. Sorry to hear his season is over.

Wouldn't mind seeing him again in the Elite next season.

Also sorry to hear the result of this injury. Quality player. As for coming back next season, unless we can guarantee protection by signing, as Thommo called it "The biggest dog in the yard" then i.m.o. we will be lucky to sign quality players like Faulkner.

suggest ,devils fans do not travel to away game in belfast,,,..giant,s should issue a full appology and pay for faulks treatment and replacement ,also be banned from eihl for season,,,,,,