Recent content by the devil himself

1. T

Official Club Statement

My car has it's mot today I'm just hoping ragan doesn't own that garage as well. A joke is exactly what we are and it's not april fools tomorrow its halloween! Maybe there's a few more ghosts to come from this "club" yet would love to see the players take a stand against this but if rumours of...
  2. T

Dan Nycholat

Dan is a d man and has signed in the eihl today. Is he devils bound? http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=32364
  3. T

Ball Hockey Growing Already

Have tried emailing the address but wont send for some reason? Could someone pm me in here and I'll provide my email address. Interested in playing again :-)
  4. T

Plumber?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6299 no worries fella! Here's one I think ha! Thats what devils fans are for!
  5. T

Plumber?

Wasn't there a thread a fair few months ago on the non hockey related thread where people were posting numbers and emails for all different kinds of businesses? Was a while back mind? Hope that helps and you get it sorted!
  6. T

Booing

Basically people need to realise that unless you turn up to a game with your rose tinted glasses, and your screaming out at the top of your lungs "we love you devils" and admirably loving everything they do, then the same handful of people on this forum will not accept you as a fan. And god...
  7. T

G given a month

Well if ragan does read this then. Paul the simple reason that you have lost my following & the 7 mates (in person) that attended week in and week out is because of the ludacris ticket prices. I have faith that G can be the coach to allow us to succeed and yep we aint had a great start. But I...
  8. T

Latest rink update

Thank you for the update chris, much appreciated. Tbh the pictures look awesome! Can't wait to get in there now :-) atat least we're still on track that's the main thing. Fully believe that with a new rink and all the hype that will surround the opening plus hopefully winning something before...
  9. T

Latest rink update

Heard something yesterday that made me double take and think s**t, coming from a reliable source and someone who is currently working in our rink. Apologies if this is already mentioned. Apparently the first brick of our new ground won't be laid until all of the pointe apartments are finished...
  10. T

Conboy. Ok.... here goes

I have easily been one of conboys harshest critics. Clearly in the video he has the intent to threaten albeit it does appear that he tripped at the time of threatening so 6 games seems like a fair but lucky deal as that could have been worse. I would so love to be proved wrong by Conboy as he...
  11. T

Conboy. Ok.... here goes

Have said about conboy since first time I sen him. Get rid g sign someone with brains and brawn. Or just dangle a cat toy from the bench to stop him seeing red.
  12. T

Devils v Giants - 08/09 @ 18:15 - League - Chat/Updates

My apologies 4 games as he was banned for one of them :-/
  13. T

so he did pick up a game ban then yea? Match means he won't play next game. Stupid move and lost us the game. Played 5 games and thrown out of two of them? Not a great statistic is it really?
  14. T

P.s the giants last goal was a beaut!
  15. T

I agree with him sending a message definitely! However wouldn't the correct and sportsman like way of doing so be to wait for keefe to stand up, then fight him properly? We would be moaning like hell if keefe had done that to one of our players? We've played what five games? He's avoided a 5...