Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Clan are rumoured to have signed power forward Michael Pelech, scoring for fun in the ECHL last few seasons.
Just the sort of guy I was hoping would be on our team this year!

Wannabe2

If there’s going to be any change in our roster if, then I am sure the club will let us know, and if they do it won’t be a rumour or Chinese whispers, it will be fact. So until anything is said officially then it’s best to refrain from rumour mongering, and using names on a public forum.

Chris

Administrator
If there’s going to be any change in our roster if, then I am sure the club will let us know, and if they do it won’t be a rumour or Chinese whispers, it will be fact. So until anything is said officially then it’s best to refrain from rumour mongering, and using names on a public forum.
What?

It's a rumours thread, if it doesn't happen then it will prove the rumour was nonsense, but I'm struggling to see why anyone shouldn't post incase the club do/don't announce anything?

Hockeymad

Fair play wannabe you are funny.

What a crap reply.

Beats most of mine lol