2024/2025 season ticket

Pope#42

It certainly is a steep increase - and as others have said, I’ll have to weigh it up over the next few days. With the cost of everything going up, the number of Saturday and midweek games and the thought that there are a few games this season I may not have bothered attending if I wasn’t a season ticket holder…food for thought.

Wow, over an 11% increase was a lot more than I anticipated. I'm going to have to have a long think if I can justify renewing my ST next year. I know we get 5 "free games" but we also have no choice but to buy 6 dead rubber CC games and then you save "£40 on ticket fees" but have to pay £25 to set up a DD so only £15 saved in reality.

Wannabe2

Our tickets have more or less gone up £2 per game, that’s okay by me as long as I get an entertaining team, it’s all about entertainement and getting your moneys worth. Hopefully next season will be a Russell team and he will be more settled, it’s obvious that if we want to be competitive with Steelers, Giants etc then we have to invest. So Devils putting prices up is one thing but give us a team that will give us something to cheer and shout about, we need you guys, and you guys need us, together we should go places we know nothing is automatic, but we have had a few seasons of pretty bland hockey,with pretty bland coaching let’s hope now we can move on. Let’s hope so we all deserve the best and to be entertained then we will all be happy. Great weekend by the way that really was entertaining.

ASHIPP

Price increases understandable... everything is going up! Limited capacity arena compared to the cathedral caverns of Giants, Steelers, Panthers. In a mid capacity club, the only revenue streams are going to be....

increased sponsorship
revenue from events
increased season ticket prices
fair, attractive promotions

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Arena diversify in the near future with a fuller programme as a small conference/meeting facility, and a venue for smaller capacity sporting events.

BostonBart22

The other factor here is apart from the hike, no doubt bar and cafe prices will increase as well at least 50p pint I would've thought ..just saying.

I logged in with my email to renew my season ticket and it has me set up to sit back at a previous seat I used to sit at a long time ago.

Lucky I checked the details before paying for it. I contacted the helpline number and its an error and apparently i am not the only one who has raised this issue today.

It should get sorted soon but may be worth double checking your seats are correct before paying, especially if you've moved seats in the past few years.

There's no way I would go back to my old seat.
Rather stay home and watch the stream.

Hedd Wyn John

I logged in with my email to renew my season ticket and it has me set up to sit back at a previous seat I used to sit at a long time ago.

Lucky I checked the details before paying for it. I contacted the helpline number and its an error and apparently i am not the only one who has raised this issue today.

It should get sorted soon but may be worth double checking your seats are correct before paying, especially if you've moved seats in the past few years.

Just out of interest where was your old seat & what was so bad about it?

Hedd Wyn John

The other factor here is apart from the hike, no doubt bar and cafe prices will increase as well at least 50p pint I would've thought ..just saying.
My worry is the limited capacity of the rink is starting to hit home with the club having to introduce more price rises than it might otherwise do had it extra capacity to work with.

My number crunching might be wrong but while the adult tickets are up approx 11%, the seniors and registered disabled seem to be up 18%. (based on silver seats)

That's really not a good look if I've got it right.

MA18

As I said in my post earlier, there are always gremlins with these things. I’ll give the guys a few days to sort them out before I process mine.

Wannabe2

My number crunching might be wrong but while the adult tickets are up approx 11%, the seniors and registered disabled seem to be up 18%. (based on silver seats)

That's really not a good look if I've got it right.
Has to be something wrong there surely.

Just out of interest where was your old seat & what was so bad about it?
Used to sit top of block 9. Its a single seat on the corner next to a few standing spots (due to the pillar being there).
When sat down you virtually can't see anything to your left due to the standing people blocking your view unless you lean forward as far as you can and if you do that youre hanging over the person sat infront (they are designated standing spots as theres no seats there so not the fans fault). This forces you to stand the entire game if you want to see the left half of the rink.

I was originally put there for ease of access due to my physical capabilities and needing to sit but once I realised how poor that seat was, Katrina from the office moved me almost instantly. (She's a good egg).

I spoke to one of the stewards who regularly stands near there and they even said a few people have complained regarding the fans blocking their view when seated but it is what it is.

Hedd Wyn John

Used to sit top of block 9. Its a single seat on the corner next to a few standing spots (due to the pillar being there).
When sat down you virtually can't see anything to your left due to the standing people blocking your view unless you lean forward as far as you can and if you do that youre hanging over the person sat infront (they are designated standing spots as theres no seats there so not the fans fault). This forces you to stand the entire game if you want to see the left half of the rink.

I was originally put there for ease of access due to my physical capabilities and needing to sit but once I realised how poor that seat was, Katrina from the office moved me almost instantly. (She's a good egg).

I spoke to one of the stewards who regularly stands near there and they even said a few people have complained regarding the fans blocking their view when seated but it is what it is.
Good to know, I'll keep that in mind if change seats.

Wannabe2

Adults in Gold increase in price £66, Senior/ Disabled in Gold increase in price £84
Adults in Silver increase £60, Senior / Disabled increase £76
Adults in Bronze increase £56, Senior/Disabled increase £72
Surely this can’t be right, can someone explain please, thanks.