2024/2025 season ticket

nicky27

Thread starter #1
Anyone have an idea when we will know prices for these. Know they will go up but hope they are realistic in current climate

Pope#42

Anyone have an idea when we will know prices for these. Know they will go up but hope they are realistic in current climate
I saw a post on the devils Facebook page a couple of days ago to say the applications for next season will be opening up today (5th February) so I suspect an announcement is imminent.

BostonBart22

I saw a post on the devils Facebook page a couple of days ago to say the applications for next season will be opening up today (5th February) so I suspect an announcement is imminent.
Yes was on the bib screen a week or so ago i believe, todays the day. since then Katrina stated we have 5 free games in the package as well... 11 teams maybe ?

Finny

Yes was on the bib screen a week or so ago i believe, todays the day. since then Katrina stated we have 5 free games in the package as well... 11 teams maybe ?
Where did she state that?

I'd be very surprised if there was a new team joining without any rumours of such. It is possible that there is a new format to the Challenge Cup?

Although "5 free games" might just mean that the season ticket price is equal to 5 less than what it covers?

Wannabe2

Where did she state that?

I'd be very surprised if there was a new team joining without any rumours of such. It is possible that there is a new format to the Challenge Cup?

Although "5 free games" might just mean that the season ticket price is equal to 5 less than what it covers?
That’s more realistic.

Not sure if anyone has an idea for this but worth an ask - looking to get first season ticket this coming year. My partner isn't looking to get one but she comes along probably 50% of the games that I do. Concerned that if I get an ST as a solo, the seats around me may get filled by other ST takers meaning we'd never get to sit together if I use my ST. Is there any president for that sort of thing does anyone know, moving seats etc? Cheers all

Hedd Wyn John

Not sure if anyone has an idea for this but worth an ask - looking to get first season ticket this coming year. My partner isn't looking to get one but she comes along probably 50% of the games that I do. Concerned that if I get an ST as a solo, the seats around me may get filled by other ST takers meaning we'd never get to sit together if I use my ST. Is there any president for that sort of thing does anyone know, moving seats etc? Cheers all
When the season tickets go on sale it might be worth looking at where the least popular areas are- that way you're less likely to have ST holders buy the seats next to you.

Pope#42

Just had a quick peek at the season ticket page on the website and whilst there’s no announcement, the new prices look to be on there. If the prices as shown are correct - Gold adult is now 654 (up from 588), silver is 592 and bronze is 560. Not sure what the others were this season.

Devils86

Think works out that silver STs for adults rising by £60pp per year - 5 free games up from 4 is because individual match night ticket prices up presumably. Adults are £20/£21/£23 for a single ticket

nicky27

Thread starter #12
Do current season ticket holders still have until end of May to reserve if they want to keep their seats I wonder?

MA18

I’ll bump my gums about renewing my three STs every year but in reality I know I’ll give it a few days for any gremlins in the system to sort themselves out then renew.

I guess if I don’t take up my seats someone else will.

James

Administrator
Its a steep increase and a chunk to justify .. I'm sure I will renew like I do every year but like you I'm going to have to angst over the cost for a few days.

Hedd Wyn John

I might opt for a cheaper seat. I'll think about it. I know the price was bound to go up due to inflation but with everything else going up in price like my mortgage and bills - it's something to think about.

Diafol

I miss so many games these days because Saturday is now the club's preferred game night (2 STs).
I have this dilemma every year.
I imagine it would be a fair bit cheaper for me just to stay at home and get the webcasts instead but I know I'll give in and renew.
I always do.