2024/2025 season ticket

BostonBart22

Adults in Gold increase in price £66, Senior/ Disabled in Gold increase in price £84
Adults in Silver increase £60, Senior / Disabled increase £76
Adults in Bronze increase £56, Senior/Disabled increase £72
Surely this can’t be right, can someone explain please, thanks.
Confused.com .I was paying 41.25 this season DD will be going up to 48.75..= 90.00 increase.

Diafol

I hate Saturday games.
By the end of this season we'll have missed 8 or 9.
By my calculations, if I do that again next season I'm about £300 down in total which is the cost of 20 webcasts.
Being a "plastic armchair fan" is looking more and more like an attractive prospect.

Devils86

Do any of you pay for more than one ST via a single direct debit? If so, do you know if the DD charge is per ticket or do you only pay it once?
I currently pay for two silver adult STs on the same monthly DD = £90.75
The £25 is added to the total after tickets and then divided. So if it was an adult (£592) and a senior (£496) then you add both (£1,088) then add the £25 and divide total by 12 = £92.75

£25 applies whether is a single ST or multiple - as long as the DD is to cover them all from the same account

Ocko

This was always going to happen sooner or later. Our rink is too small. Only way to increase revenue if you can’t bring more people in is to charge more to the 3,100 already in there.

Can’t afford it? Then there will be people who can, we’re bursting at the seams. It’s unfortunate but it’s the only way to keep up with the other teams. Add it to the list of things of things that were completely messed up by those who designed the rink.

Can’t blame the club; they want to win. It’s not a community project, if a business can draw more income it’s always going to do that.

The £25 is added to the total after tickets and then divided. So if it was an adult (£592) and a senior (£496) then you add both (£1,088) then add the £25 and divide total by 12 = £92.75

£25 applies whether is a single ST or multiple - as long as the DD is to cover them all from the same account
Ta.

There's a bit more fallout for me from the app tickets in that case. We've always had two tickets on one DD. But after my wife transferred my digital ticket to my app this year its meant my seat no longer shows up under her account when buying non ST games.

We went to renew but as my seat is no longer showing on her account it seems we'll need two DD. Unless transferring my digital ticket back to her fixes that.

which one of you pair is the senior then ?

Wannabe2

This was always going to happen sooner or later. Our rink is too small. Only way to increase revenue if you can’t bring more people in is to charge more to the 3,100 already in there.

Can’t afford it? Then there will be people who can, we’re bursting at the seams. It’s unfortunate but it’s the only way to keep up with the other teams. Add it to the list of things of things that were completely messed up by those who designed the rink.

Can’t blame the club; they want to win. It’s not a community project, if a business can draw more income it’s always going to do that.
Charging more isn’t the problem if the same across the board in increases, we all know prices are going up, but either raise the increase by 10% for everyone, or raise by 80% for everyone. Why should anyone be penalised for being older, or not as abled as others.

Ocko

Charging more isn’t the problem if the same across the board in increases, we all know prices are going up, but either raise the increase by 10% for everyone, or raise by 80% for everyone. Why should anyone be penalised for being older, or not as abled as others.
Sorry I didn’t mean it in reference to the inequality of the increases. I completely agree with you on that.

Wannabe2

Sorry I didn’t mean it in reference to the inequality of the increases. I completely agree with you on that.
Thanks buddy you threw me out on that one, I said earlier in the day increases are needed if we want to stay with the big boys, I still love this club and have for nearly 38 yrs, I come to every game and spend £40/50 every week in the Arena,why should people like me be penalised for being a very loyal customer, I never thought business was ever run like that.

My number crunching might be wrong but while the adult tickets are up approx 11%, the seniors and registered disabled seem to be up 18%. (based on silver seats)

That's really not a good look if I've got it right.
Especially when they have Pride game this weekend, all about inclusivity, where is that for the older and disabled? Not a good look at all. It is ageist and disablist

Totally agree Glynne. Our senior Gold tix have increased by over 17.5%!!

kingmo19.1

So average increase is roughly £60 per season ticket.

£60 x 1,900 (rough estimate of season ticket holders) = £ 114,000.00 additional revenue.

£114,000 / 39 week season = £ 2,923 additional revenue per week!

That’s quite an increase.

Unless they are recruiting a much better squad next season it would be nice to understand why such a huge increase is needed.

Wannabe2

Am I right in saying, this message says to Seniors and disabled we don’t really want you guys, income is more important than your loyalty and passion.Is there a reasonable reason for charging certain people a higher percentage increase than others, differing from we don’t want you here ???,do people feel like the club that they love have just given them a kick in the teeth, or is it just me. Are other clubs also putting a divide between them and their fans. As I have said on various occasions if we want to keep up with the Jones’s we need to increase income, but that needs to equate equally across the board. Surely the majority of Senior fans buy season tickets and put their money up front, which has to be a help to the club, so what’s your take on this.