Search results

1. R

steelers

a post on facebook says the fly dsa arena is going to be mothballed by sheffiield city trust along with city hall sheffield international venues say all staff are at risk of redundancy. posted by chasing the puck
  2. R

black shirt

apolagies if this is in wrong place but due to an error i have a kids medium 2015 black devils shirt i need to sell if anyone is interested brand new never worn £50. if any intrest we sit infront of block 2 next to block 1 thanks ann rogers
  3. R

like this

i saw this on the thf wish i had thought of it Tonight many Elite league fans will watch their teams last game of the season, indeed some have already seen theirs, and while many of us will still see some hockey next weekend Id like to re-itterate a plea made on my own teams forum to ask fans...
  4. R

tessier

a post on the thf says tessier is out for rest of season with a knee injury and has been deregistered
  5. R

bison lose another

just read a post on bison forum that danny stewart has quit but i can't find confirmation although the post said it came from stewart himself
  6. R

thornton

Belfast Giants' Thornton left in limbo by ban delay Steve Thornton’s appeal against his massive nine-match suspension has been put on ice. The Belfast Giants have yet to be given an indication of when the appeal will be heard — because the league have yet to set down rules governing...