Search results

1. S

Lines

With the roster nearly complete, I'm interested to see what everyone thinks the lines will be? I have been having a discussion with my dad and he thinks we've got too many power forwards and may struggle putting the puck in the net on all 3 lines. Thoughts please??
  2. S

Lines

With the roster now being complete, what does everyone think the lines will be? I'll go with: Lyle Myers K.Smith - Frank M.Richardson - M.Smith G.Adams - J.Batch M.Birbraer - S.Matzka - J.Pierce P.Hill - S.Macrae - S.Smith B.Voth - S.Dobben - B.Davies (T.Burrows 10th forward). I've put the...
  3. S

Looking for second hand ice hockey kit.

hi there, im just starting to play ice hockey for my uni team and need buy some equipment. I need shorts, shoulder pads, elbows pads gloves and shin pads. any help will be a great help. please PM with size and price thanks :)
  4. S

keep/go

now the play-offs are over and rumours begin to stir was just wondering on who of the last years team people want to stay and who they want to move on. for me its Lylye - Keep - thought he had a great season and frees up that extra import space. crisp - keep Jarvis - Keep - another great...
  5. S

Tyson Teplitksy game worn shirt for sale.

Teplitksy's 2006/2007 black gameworn jersey - limited edition can provide photograph of the presentation of the shirt sensible offers welcome, PM me.
  6. S

new signings

Devils have reached agreement with a new import defenceman who is coming in on a Cardiff Business School package, combining studies with ice hockey, while he is close to clinching another first line forward. so who do you think these 2 will be? any ideas? :)