Search results

1. I

Banner Raising

Has to be Mo. As Devilsatw says he deserves to be honoured by the club tho IMO it shouldn't be a surprise and there should be a big buzz around it.
  2. I

How far have we come.

Totally agree. Great talent and an even better guy. Happy for him as he will probably get a few more mins per game but will miss him in our team and around the arena. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. I

Conferences

I wouldn't mind 3 if it meant keeping the 12 teams but I think it will stay as 2. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. I

Playoff Jersey Auction

Some going for serious money already. Home Louis is currently £300 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. I

Play Off Tickets

How were you able to choose seats as the website doesnt give me that option or did you phone your order?
  6. I

New Signing

Here it is Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. I

New Signing

Sadly no details but it listed on his former teams twitter so valid source. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. I

New Signing

Also worth noting that he left his last club with immediate effect due to 'disciplinary reasons'. I certainly hope that it isn't anything serious and that he will fit in well with the team we have and not have a negative impact. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. I

Season ticket entrance

As above. Completely agree. So much smoother getting in and enterance was clear when i came back to go to shop too. Much improved.
  10. I

Ben Davies

So Simmsey has stated tonight that Ben has agreed terms with his new club but in typical fashion hasn't said who that club is,
  11. I

Manchester Storm v Cardiff Devils - Sat 29 Oct 2016 - League - Chat/Updates

But that is some great marketing for storm to is billions of followers hahahaha Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. I

Ice Arena Wales

It was a bit of a joke there tonight. Organisation will take some stick for this. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. I

Kelman comments on Hendrix

I am really surprised that TK got involved on social media as he is usually quite reserved. Might have helped if he'd have tweeted the right person tho lol
  14. I

Zagreb Bears Jersey Auction

Hi, Just wondered how much the average jersey went for last night. Had to go straight after the game but was curious. Thanks :D
  15. I

IceTime TV - Thanks Guys :)

Just what we've come to expect from a great bunch of guys. Great fan relations and helps include everyone into the team and sport.
  16. I

Andrew Lord

Was good to see Lordo on the bench last night (not a negative) and the fact he wants to put the players in different lines and see how they adjust. Loved the two games this weekend and seeing how much the guys have to offer after such a short time together. For me Louis, Ulmer and Doucet all...
  17. I

Mega Monday - Season Ticket Holders Event

Confirmation that Piggott Culli and Herv would also be back. Mike Will has been replaced with GB goalie Tom Murdy. They will be having Richies testimonial in October and also retiring Voth jersey in October. Pretty much it. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. I

RIP BBT

I did see pics yesterday of the inside of the tent being taken apart but they have been removed :( Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  19. I

season tickets

Hope that helps some that (like me) were holding out on confirmation from the club before renewing (or getting) their ST. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  20. I

season tickets

Just in case anyone needed confirmation. No change in face off times for next season. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk