Search results

1. E

Icetime TV

Will the upcoming stream of the Challenge Cup Final work on a Chromebook?
  2. E

Are we back in the title race?

After this weekend's 3 pointer are we back in the title race? If we can win both games in hand we are only 3 points behind the current leaders with the Steelers and Giants yet to play each other.
  3. E

Simms and Ragan Interview

Did anyone hear what was said? The audio wasn't great and the only bits I picked up were: - we need a 14 team league (3-5 years); - we need 4 full lines in every team; - we want Champions League hockey being played in this league; - Sky like the product/sport; and - we need more live games on Sky.
  4. E

Devils TV Live?

Are there any plans for a Devils TV much like the Giants' version? Watching the game tonight has me thinking that if a decent service was offered at a good price (no more than £5) I would probably watch most games that I couldn't physically get to. It would keep the fanbase strong (i.e. could...
  5. E

Devils and Local Companies

After reading the Newcastle game thread I've come to the conclusion that it would be a great idea for the Devils to form partnerships will all of the major employers in and around Cardiff. There are some pretty large employers in Cardiff (e.g. local authority, law firms, British Gas, Admiral...
  6. E

Prpich

I know the issue with him playing for us is the time it would take getting his visa but why can't he just play for us for free? If he's in the country he can't be earning anyway so why doesn't he just use playing for us as an excuse for keeping fit until another team snaps him up?
  7. E

New Website?

Weren't we due to have a new official Devils website ready for the new season?
  8. E

Banners

Should the Devils organisation be putting up big banners around the city to try and promote the team? The first time I went to Nottingham I was shocked at the number of banners that were hung on buildings in the city - it really helps to make Nottingham feel like a hockey city.
  9. E

FAO Rythem re Devils Website Development

I understand that you are the man in charge of developing the new Devils website. I have one simple request - can you please make it like the Giants' website please? It is by far the best in the league and is a pleasure to use!
  10. E

Cardiff City lose - good news for the Devils?

Is this good or bad news for the Devils. From a personal perspective, if Cardiff City had been promoted then I would have found myself going to fewer Devils games and more City games. What about the rest of you?
  11. E

Stuart Macrae

Stuart Macrae has joined the Devils. http://www.cardiffdevils.com/newsheadline.aspx?cpid=784
  12. E

Devils Bar

It was mentioned in the web chat today that there soon could be a Devils bar in the city centre. How fantastic would that be?! Just think of the marketing/advertising opportunities!
  13. E

Import Limit to Rise to 11

The Glasgow Herald had an article in it quoting Neil Black as saying that the import limit next season will be 11. What do you guys think?
  14. E

Why can't we have this?!

I've just been on the Rockford Icehogs website and saw the following deal: 4 tickets, 4 sodas, 4 hot dogs and 4 popcorns for $44 (which is £7 per person). What a deal! Why can't we have these types of deals?!!
  15. E

Interesting Article...

I'm amazed at how spot on this article was at predicting what needed to be rectified by the Devils in order to be successful this season. It's a shame we didn't heed the advice! http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/ ... 49,00.html (scroll down to the Devils review)
  16. E

Has 4 Become 3?

We are now 6 points behind 3rd place and so I ask the following question: has the top 4 become the top 3? Are we out of the league title already? I'd say yes given our inability to win away from home. I remember reading/hearing from somewhere that if we didn't finish in the top 3 Shannon Hope...
  17. E

Will Saturday be a sell-out?

Ticket sales seem to be going very well and it's not even the day of the game yet! Will this be our first sell out?
  18. E

Just a though for a bit of advertising...

As the Devils' offices are now in a prime location right in the heart of Cardiff (where thousands of people walk everyday) couldn't the management put up a large banner on the outside of the building promoting the team? Have they tried this already but failed to get the landlord's consent?
  19. E

Pope on Eurosport?

Off topic I know but is Brent commentating on Eurosport 2 (on the baseball) right now because it sounds like him! Staying on the topic of Brent's commentary, does anyone other than myself think that he'd be a great main commentator on the Sky Sports show? I think he does a much better job than...
  20. E

Ben Davies

With the top 3 lines now complete where will Ben Davies play? A 4th line?