Search results

1. J

Free Devils programmes

If anyone wants them and can collect them by Thursday evening this week then please pm me otherwise the previous poster will have them on the weekend.
  2. J

Free Devils programmes

I have approx 40 Devils programmes free to anyone who can collect them from Old St Mellons dating from around 1999 to approx 2003. There are also a few others including the Devils Nostalgia Night program from 2006 plus a few other random ones. Send me a PM if you want them, first come first...
  3. J

Festival of Hockey - Roster complete

Paul, do you know if Stoney was invited,seems a bit of an oversight otherwise
  4. J

Paul Ragan to take over the Steelers

I don't believe multi millionaires buy sports clubs to make massive profits (and that goes for all sports). You get the odd exception but it is normally a bit of a passion, hobby, interest whatever you weant to call it. Of course nobody wants to make a loss but if all you want to do is make...
  5. J

Devils vs Football/Rugby?

Been a hockey fan for the past 30+ years and watched the Devils since the start. Always enjoyed rugby but couldn't play due to poor eyesight, but the ability to wear a cage allowed me to play hockey with my glasses on. I have to admit however that these days rugby is my first love and I now...
  6. J

Devils on Sky Sports News through out tomorrow (friday)

Gutted, weather has scuppered plans to get there tonight but If anyone manages to find a live feed (i.e Justin tv etc) to the game tonight please post it here for us non sky customers. Thanks
  7. J

Double Header Offer

On the pay in advance tickets it's a saving of 8.3%, which when compared to either the current rate of inflation or average pay increases is rather generous. On the other side of the coin it will be a potential loss of 8.3% to the club who will need approx an extra 150 or so full price paying...
  8. J

New signing?

I think the last piece of the article on line has been left behind from an earlier story as the Echo itself (by that I mean the paper itself) doesn't mention it. The actual piece in the Echo is a much bigger article and looks like the online version got cut after the mention of the locker room.
  9. J

For Sale Rob Davison San Jose Sharks customised gloves

Reduced to £50 for quick sale at the playoff game on Sunday only. As a small bonus I am throwing in some trading cards, a team set of Moscow Dynamo from the early noughties and a Travis Brigley card from his CHL days. Last chance for a sale otherwise they are back in storage
  10. J

advice needed please

Thanks for the advice, ad placed in the general chat forum as suggested.
  11. J

For Sale Rob Davison San Jose Sharks customised gloves

I have a pair of customised Rob Davison San Jose Sharks Eagle CP94 gloves for sale. There is evidence of use but they are in great condition. They were purchased from a fellow Devils fan a year ago. The gloves are black synthetic with the Eagle cresting in turquoise and white. The Davison name...
  12. J

advice needed please

Can an experienced forum member please let me know the rules on selling a piece of Devils related hockey memorabilia on this board. Many Thanks John
  13. J

on line ticketing

Does anyone use the online ticketing sytstem? If so is anyone encountering any problems? I can get to the point where i can view the availability of each block but when selecting a seat it gives an error message. Is this just a temporary blip or a known problem? Thanks John