Search results

1. C

Thursday's vote and ice hockey implications

Bit naive with all of this. If the outcome of the vote on Thursday is to leave the EU. How does it affect the imports and those with European passports? Can we expect major changes in our sport?
  2. C

So glad i wasnt in belfast tonight.....

I think I may have had a heart attack, we just never do it the easy way. Looks like our home form has done us good again. Well done Devils. CJ
  3. C

What the hell happend ???

Tonight I witnessed what can only be described as Jekyll and Hyde hockey. The first two periods I saw my team take control of the game score two good goals and keep the elite leagues in form team at bay. Then the third period.....We looked like a different team. Was it that we thought we had it...
  4. C

www.dropyourgloves.com

Anyone else having problems getting onto this site ? Or does anyone know why it says its been suspended ? CJ
  5. C

Matt Miller

What a find this guy looks to be. great handler of the puck, stepped up tonight to protect Max when campbell was trying his usual best to irritate showed good aggression, and most of all his speed at times was frightening (his goal springs to mind before it got chalked off). Well done Matt -...
  6. C

NHL 10 DEMO

Mods feel free to move this to the nhl 10 thread. But I just wanted to get everyones attention who gives a hoot... the nhl 10 demo is up on xbox live just wondered if anyone has seen or played it. If your a PS3 man like myself then we have to wait until next week ! CJ
  7. C

Its a double

Vipers v Devils double header opening weekend
  8. C

New Fixtures

Does anybody know when the fixtures are to be released ? Getting impatient now !! :) CJ
  9. C

Football League Fantasy Football

http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/Index.aspx For anybody interested the championship and football league have a fantasy football this year aswell as the premiership. If there is enough interest on here i'll set up an inferno league, just let me know. CJ
  10. C

Is it just me......

Or is anyone else thinkin that we could actually do something big this year. Quality D-Man please G onwards and upwards, great times ahead. Well done to G and the rest of the staff that are making these signings possible...LETS GO DEVILS LETS GO !!! CJ
  11. C

Game 7 friday night

Which ways it going then ??? I'm going with a pens win (brave decision I know) crosby and malkin to do the business. pens to edge it 5-3. Anyone else got any thoughts ??
  12. C

Playstation 3 help needed

Today my Playstation 3 has decided to fail on me, it is turning on and working fine but when I put disks in to play nothing is happening, it for some reason has stopped reading them. Can anybody give me some information on what they may think/know is wrong or if it has happend to anyone before...
  13. C

Romford Raiders

Did anybody else hear the news last night that the Romford Raiders have gone under. Sad news - i hate seeing any sports team struggle, no matter what sport or from what city. Hope someone comes in with the backing they need to get up and running again. CJ
  14. C

Dressing for the farewell night

Just wondered if anybody had heard anything about a formal dress code for tonight ? Personally I think its a wind up. Can someone shed light on if its a shirt and tie doo or just normal. Cheers CJ
  15. C

Phill Hill

Just thought id give Phil a mention on here tonight, im sure most of you will agree what an asset he has been to the Devils this year, Tyson's MoM was deserved, however I couldnt help but think how much Phil has improved, tonight he scored a goal of real quality, along with 2 (Vother and...
  16. C

Facebook help please

Hey all. Im looking to start a new group on facebook...... Does anyone know how to do it :? Thanks in advance CJ
  17. C

Re : clash of fixtures

Apparently (nothing official yet) but the Cardiff v Derby game is to be moved due to the city's fixture pile up. Hopefully this is true as it is less of a headache for a few of us on here and also the devils crowd will be as it should be. CJ
  18. C

This Bluetooth thing

Did anybody else have troubles connecting to it tonight or was it just me ? CJ