Search results

1. C

Parking cost rise

Brent has replied to my email requesting clarification around the "voluntary donation". His response is that "It will cost £2 to park in the Cardiff Devils parking lot this season, the proceeds will go to the DCF." I felt that was a little hedgy and not too clear with regards to whether the...
  2. C

Parking cost rise

To be honest, I'm not really advocating either way with regards to whether people should or shouldn't use the rink car park, I'm just pointing out that for those of us who really take umbridge, there are other options. I agree that using the car park and paying a donation/charge will hopefully...
  3. C

Parking cost rise

Unfortunately for the Devils organisation they are caught between a rock and a hard place in terms of finances and facilities. Plans are in place for a new facility, hopefully arriving within the next two years. Therefore, despite the fact the current facility is a crumbling, dangerous mess...
  4. C

Boooo...Everything sucks

Best thread I've read all day.... *big grin*
  5. C

Steelers replace their coach

Despite the ST ee L er S thing which is really annoying, its actually pretty smart. I know everyone likes to take the michael but hey, its probably a better coach than the Devils have got!! Plus, advertising goes a long way like that.
  6. C

Ticket prices

Yeah, personally I just like the ease of logging on when it suits me. Online purchasing is so handy. I hope they can resolve it and get something up this season.
  7. C

Steelers replace their coach

I can't see the image! Seen comments all over Twitter about it.... I feel left out haha!
  8. C

Ticket prices

Oh, that's a shame about the Ticketable booking system... it was so easy, especially as you could pick your seat from the plan. Guess I'll have to try ringing then. Thanks!
  9. C

Ticket prices

Is the online booking system just temporarily down, or have the organisation decided not to use it this season at all because of the hoo-ha last season? :-S
  10. C

An Interview with Tylor Michel

Someone has spent time and effort putting a good interview together so it would be nice if people could be grown up enough to at least acknowledge that. Some people like to get a well rounded view of this sport, and I'm surprised some Devil's fans aren't interested in his reasons for going to...
  11. C

The Official Inferno "Which Home Night" Poll

Seems like almost level pegging on this poll. Personally, I'm a Saturday person. More because of the travel, and I just dont like having to travel home late on a Sunday when I've got work the next day. To be honest though, as I'm not a ST holder (and therefore feel "obliged" to make every...
  12. C

Cardiff Devils Website

Lets all agree James' website was the schnizzle, anything else has just been a poor mans attempt at posh dining #messy #screwedup ;-)
  13. C

Cardiff Devils Website

Meh oh well... I gave up trying to read the Devils website long ago anyway so I've gotten used to it now. It just annoys me when I want to read these articles re signings and it crashes all my tabs :-/ Teal/turqoise is ok.... orange, less so. Mind you, the Clan's purple is pretty hot. Might...
  14. C

Cardiff Devils Website

Oh cheers Skip, will try that out ;-) Teal is definitely in fashion this season, although I reckon orange will clash with my complexion AND the red of the Devils' jersey G will be wearing when I stand next to him so still thinking about that. The old Devils website worked perfectly well on my...
  15. C

Cardiff Devils Website

I'm on my lunch .............. so unless you have anything to offer, havent you got paid employment to be getting on with?
  16. C

Cardiff Devils Website

Sorry if its in the wrong place.... this has been bugging me a while and I wondered whether it was just me. Whenever I try and load the Cardiff Devils website at work, it always crashes IE, and I get an error to "Debug" it, which I do, then it then reloads the site. Then, the page itself...
  17. C

Chris Blight joins Devils

So we have a Maxi Big Mac line? Awesome.
  18. C

Red Army Travel Skate Off - Off Season Get Together 10/06

Re: Red Army Travel Skate Off - Off Season Get Together 10/0 Does it cost? Are there games? What is a "skate off"?
  19. C

Ben's Back 2012/13

Settle down, pedants.
  20. C

Ben's Back 2012/13

I think he meant in the coming 5 seasons.... Ben is 20 this year, Myers, Dowd and Clarke are in their mid/late twenties. In fairness, no, you can't predict how good Ben will become but from the looks of how much he's improved since last season, one can only hope that continues and if it does...