Search results

1. L

Jerseys for Sale (Some Game-worn, also couple of Manchester Storm)

20th Anniversary and Red Thomson have sold.
  2. L

Jerseys for Sale (Some Game-worn, also couple of Manchester Storm)

Hey, sadly having to get rid of some old jerseys, I have photos of all if anyone wants to see them just give me a message. I've priced them up but you're more than welcome to message me, I'd love to see these go to a good home with more space than mine :) Cardiff Devil's 2006-2007 Alternative...
  3. L

Few Jerseys for sale

Completely respect what you're saying, I'm not here to rip anyone off and just have a few Jerseys that I would like to pass on to a grateful owner. I'm glad you feel it necessary to report this to a moderator and make an old fan feel unwelcome. Cheers
  4. L

Few Jerseys for sale

Hey all, got a few Jerseys for sale, willing to accept offers on all/any of these. I've got: 2006-07 Joe Myers Game worn N/M Jersey 2007-08 100 Club Member Jersey XXXL Matt Bradley Signed Game Worn Jersey NHL / Players Challenge Red Authentic Replica Jersey Cardiff Devils XXXL (Unsure of...
  5. L

Cardiff Devils 100 Club Jersey XXXL

Hey, sadly it's reached the time I have to get rid of some of my jerseys. This is a 100 Club Cardiff Devils Jersey XXXL from the 07-08 season. Happy to consider all offers. Cheers all Ps can't attach photos because of size of image but can send anyone interested photos. Cheers
  6. L

Jerseys for sale

Hey Im moving so sadly have to part with a number of jerseys! I've got... Nicky Lewis Gameworn 20th Anniversary Jersey #6 Jersey 2005-2006 Elite Playoffs Jersey 2006-2007 Gameworn Autographed Paul Sample Jersey Comms Direct Title Sponsor Jersey signed by whole team (sorry don't know what...
  7. L

Rink Corp (Devils and Steeler) Liquidated (Merged!)

Re: Devils AND Steelers gone into Liquidation Sadly unsuprising, but we'll still be there next season no doubt!
  8. L

Show case in Sheffield !!

I thought they were doing one day down here and one day up there?
  9. L

Steelers v Devils - 20/02 - 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

I'll never stop supporting the Cardiff Devils but can't always keep quiet when I'm supposed to :)
  10. L

Hi, I did concede that what with the injuries this isn't the best situation in a later post. I struggle to understand the point of affording players etc. But also with a British netminder we would have the same amount of imports on the ice if Adams stepped down but with injuries etc I agree we...
  11. L

dmd if you taken my ego opinion personally I do apologise wasn't my intention but it's how it looks to me. No hard feelings just some hockey banter.
  12. L

I can't understand personally how anyone can prefer a player coach to a bench coach, this is my point, we're not on a limited budget surely? The last few years we've had to have a player coach but surely the space is there to get a bench coach? You say Ben Simon I say Corey Neilson. It's not...
  13. L

I do understand that we would be an import down but compared to other teams we wouldn't be because we have a British netminder. I will concede that this perhaps isn't the best time for him to get onto the bench what with injuries and suspensions but can you not understand my point that a coach...
  14. L

The way you portray your opinion is yes. I respect your opinion I doubt you respect mine. But I'm happy to back my opinion from how I see it, we've got a very skilled team an awesome player in Craig Weller who will play again in the NHL and a very well run club behind the scenes, and the budget...
  15. L

Don't appreciate your attitude mate. It's hard to imagine it's a budget issue in my mind with the amount of backroom staff we have. I say in my post it could be something else keeping him playing but he's not the best player on the ice, yes he does play with passion some players would die for...
  16. L

I'll say it again. There's a complete lack of direction from the bench. Adams needs to step down and bench the team for the remainder of the season and my bet is he'll do a damn good job up there and bring us the playoff trophy (the only trophy that matters :) ) He's an average player at best...
  17. L

Clan v Devils - 11/02 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

I don't post on here much, but it's fairly obvious the confidence is missing, certainly not the skill or ability. We need a coach to coach not to play and coach JUST coach, alright I'll probably get called stupid because we'd be an import down but at least we'd be a coach up. We need more...
  18. L

new rink! with picture

I honestly think there's a need for a music venue with a smaller attendance, if you look in Cardiff you've got the CIA which in theory is 7000 and then you drop to St David's Hall which is 1500, there's a lot of music/band agents who would give a solid look into the ice rink/arena.
  19. L

10/11 Rumours thread - Entirely truthful 10% of the time...

I agree with you ASHPP, I'm unable to get a season ticket for my own reasons but I think if I were thinking on purchasing a season ticket and I heard a pretty big rumour that our budget was cut and yet the price of season ticket hasn't really I'd have second thoughts because the big doubt would...
  20. L

Adams to play as 11th import Next Season

How are we maximing available resources if we've got an import who is only going to play 10 minutes of a game. I'm basing this on the case we have the finances to cater for 11 imports, I have no idea what the budget looks like but if we have surely this is a huge waste for 10 minutes a game?