...and relax

Martynwo

Thread starter #1
Could I suggest to the Mods that we temporary suspend his forum for couple of days to give people the opportunity to relax and take a deep breath
The potential for further damage to the club is huge, goodness know what current and moving forward players, coaches, sponsors, owners etc would think of such negativity around the place (rightly or wrongly).
I'm asking for a period of calm, a bit of ying with all this yang flying around.

Yes, of course we are experiencing a drop in our "Devils sandards" and we have a right to express, but I feel enough is enough for the time being.

It is of no coincidence that recently objective threads have been hijacked or veered onto a different topic of conversation, often negative
One minute we are negative towards the team, then it's onto the drummers, then onto the intro, then onto alleged "free" season tickets, fans blasting each other, former employee bashing, etc etc. It proves that negativity breeds negativity.

If i recollect the "old" forum was suspended for the same reason many years ago.
Just a thought

Ps I'm not being negative ;)

Martynwo

Thread starter #3
Yes it probably was Bob's.
It probably would but I would suspect that most view this site than the flailing
THF, there isn't mcuh Elite discussion on there now, even on the score threads.

osh

jodysstillagirlsname said:
The only way to stop people commenting on own goals is to stop scoring own goals
Or ban them from this forum when they keep raising the same old garbage that they have been doing in recent months and let the rest of us get back to discussing things that concern us more than the in fighting of others ?

DevilDom

I think things have to run their course. Suspending the fourm is not something I think will help the situation, much like the Devils Twitter account no longer speaking to the fans helps it.

DevilDom said:
I think things have to run their course. Suspending the fourm is not something I think will help the situation, much like the Devils Twitter account no longer speaking to the fans helps it.
And long may that continue, until it can be used by a person to respond in a neutral non personal way, its a bit difficult when you're MD and coach, because at some time criticism is going to come your way

osh said:
The only way to stop people commenting on own goals is to stop scoring own goals
Or ban them from this forum when they keep raising the same old garbage that they have been doing in recent months and let the rest of us get back to discussing things that concern us more than the in fighting of others ?
Can I vote for this ?? ;)

Kerry said:
osh said:
Can I vote for this ?? ;)

Yep lets just ban everyone who doesn't have the same view :DWD :DWD

Skippy

buzzwagon said:
I think it's a good idea, ban anyone with a negative post and do away with the title "Inferno" and call the forum "Devils Utopia" :DWD
I will raise it at the next "meeting" :D :RAWK

(Joking)

jimmy snels

Nope but I think I could ban a couple of posters for constantly bringing up the same garbage! Give them personally a couple of days to take a chill pill.... or arsnic.... either or.....