...and relax

really with the antics of this club what do you expect? how do you think a bit of timeout is going to improve things?
if the management quit their BS then the negativity will go down. until that day I expect it will continue.
unless you want bob phillips running this forum I expect you will see it continue.

Wannabe2

nmase20 said:
really with the antics of this club what do you expect? how do you think a bit of timeout is going to improve things?
if the management quit their BS then the negativity will go down. until that day I expect it will continue.
unless you want bob phillips running this forum I expect you will see it continue.
Bobs probably finding it all very amusing I reckon.

Finny

nmase20 said:
Today's email finished with the line:
"Alternatively, simply forward to as many friends as you can, and show your support for G's troops."

Wannabe2

Finny said:
nmase20 said:
"Alternatively, simply forward to as many friends as you can, and show your support for G's troops."
What EMail thats Finny.

voth26

Wannabe2 said:
Finny said:
nmase20 said:
What EMail thats Finny.
The one sent advertising the upcoming game against braehead, I thought that as well finny. Such class just what you would expect from a professional and well run hockey club!! oh wait that was a hell of a dream lol