Birbraer signs!

Re: Devils aim for Max impact....

Fantastic news!!!
Now to find the line mate that can keep up with them and contribute at both ends of the rink. hmm, if the budget would stretch to that Elich guy!

TheStub

Re: Birbaer signs!

Wohooooo :D

*signs* "I'm going to get me a season ticket" :D

Is it bad that I am thinking of moving house and changing jobs just so I can watch the Devils play?? :lol:

ASHIPP

And Maxi makes two! Brilliant news and welcome back Max. I can hear the Borat music now!
G is playing a blinder here - just need Matt (Elich) or Sly to sign now. :mrgreen:

Wow!

This team is going to be amazing. When it intially seemed like we'd just be signing up all of last years team I was thinking 4th at best and maybe a shot at one of the cups, but now with Max and Mark, plus more to come, I think we're going to be right up there challenging for the title this year.

Can't wait for the new season to start. When are the fixtures released - was it late July last year??

Finny

Any more signings like this and I'm gonna need a bigger box of tissues...

Awesome signing for the Devils. Max has been one of my favourite players from the past couple of seasons - a genuine talent that any team in the league would want, and a player that can turn a game with a moment of brilliance.

This team is starting to look good. Very good. Very very good. Freaking Amazing!

:eek: :eek: this is crazy, IMHO we have the best team in the league so far without question. I think if you told anyone of us at the beginning of the season that we would resign max and mark we would have said you've lost the plot. Goes without saying how good a player max is.

holy good god i dont think i could be any more excited by this, going to get season tix now!!! Also i'm moving to flat next to rink so won't miss a game this season!!!! G i love you man awesome signing!

Elich next and i might miss the entire season from being passed out with excitement!

This week just gets better and better. First Mark now Max.

Just the last M to get now for the MMM line. May be wishful thinking but I have everything crossed like many other fans that G can tempt Matt back even if it's just for one full season. Mark, Max and Matt on the 1st line would rip the league apart. Matt might actually have two line mates who can keep up with him and finish those awesome passes.

Can't remember the last time I was this excited in the off season. This team will be a joy to watch.

Congrats to G for all the work so far.

Gaz G

Fantastic signing. We are now looking very very good. Welcome back max. To complete that first line with matt elich would be amazing, however i cant see it happening. Personally i think g will pick someone new to the league, but im not sure why i think this. Hope im wrong.

Wannabe2

Welcome home Maxi,great to see you back, well played again G its looking OH SO SWEET AT THE MO. God dont you just love this club.
HAPPY HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS. ;)

Kazhakstannnn, greatest country in the world - All other countries are run by little girls!!!!!

Great signing, great feel about the club right now. I can't wait for the new season to start! Borat mankini's all round the tent to welcome Max back?! :D :lol:

Max

James

Administrator

the devil himself said:
lol is this the same maxi? as the thread says birbaer signs? ;) sorry still in shock!
corrected Chris' rubbish spelling :)

Very happy with this signing and glad to see Maxi back. Anyone signed for our top line now is going to look good no matter what, even Rod Hinks ;). The right person however will rip up the league. I'd love Sly or Elich but expect it will be someone new to the league, someone young and fast (and not so expensive). If G is asking Max and Mark who they want on their line, is there anyone they have played with in the last couple of years we fancy signing?

ASHIPP said:
And Maxi makes two! Brilliant news and welcome back Max. I can hear the Borat music now!
G is playing a blinder here - just need Matt (Elich) or Sly to sign now. :mrgreen:
Isn't Sly a center though Annie? :?
Don't think we will be signing him.
If we get the "M" line my dreams would all come true, my life would be complete and my head will buzz with excitement.

It appears that G has a few tricks up his sleeve, so I don't know what to expect now.
For all those people who have doubts about Elich returning because of these latest quality signings, I wouldn't hold your breath on it :D

Max Beerbarrell said:
Kazhakstannnn, greatest country in the world - All other countries are run by little girls!!!!!

Great signing, great feel about the club right now. I can't wait for the new season to start! Borat mankini's all round the tent to welcome Max back?! :D :lol:

Max
PLEASE NO!

Spatzy said:
Max Beerbarrell said:

Max
PLEASE NO!
Your old man has said he will.....

:shock: