Braehead Blackhawks To Join EIHL?

James

Administrator
clairey_faerie said:
How different the minds of men and women work - my first thought: "I've got those shoes!" :D
I was actually a bit concerned about the shoes. Not sure how good they would be on the ice.

Finny

Thread starter #64
Duh, they are holding their sticks the wrong way around!!!

(Although it was only after staring at the photo for 15 minutes that I noticed they had sticks)

Finny

Thread starter #66
How do you know what a pair of hookers look like?

They certainly don't look anything like Kipper!

ASHIPP

Finny said:
How do you know what a pair of hookers look like?

They certainly don't look anything like Kipper!
Finny - high heels, no skirts.....underwear questionable? I'm a woman but it doesn't take a genius to see that these 'ladies' look like they might be from the 'glamour end' of modelling. :lol: Expect sales of the new Braehead jerseys to hit the roof, though! :lol:

TheStub

Looks like good news - if they can build a fan base. There is always the risk with creating a new team that the people wont come. Although, Scotland is more of a hockey market than anywhere else in the UK, so they should easily find those interested.

Just need to make sure the product on the ice is entertaining from the off.

Now, how do I go about starting a Swansea team? ;) That would give the Devils a local rival :D

James

Administrator
I saw Domanic D'Amour driving around in a panthers smart car the other week, it was amusing like in the cartoons, a big big guy folded up into a tiny little car. I think these ones are for their 'top heavy lovelies' to drive around tho, so shouldn't have the same problem unless the airbags get in the way.