Breaking News: Devils sign new player

Rempel16

I thought Dupont started well with them, it all seemed to go wrong when we lost 2 games in which we were by far the more dominant team just the other team were more efficient on the break. After that we demanded change and the coach tried the change up (whether other team got our number or not).

I hope we do get to see Dupont again in a more potentate state, he has been clinical in his passing and was blocking shots in the last game. Not sure if any one remembers Ed Patterson but I'd like to know if they see an familiarity in styles.
Good shout on the Ed Patterson similarity. I thought Patterson had a little more grit to his game but generally they are very similar players.

rolf

Not going to start a new thread and it kind of fits anyway but....Marc McNulty!!!! Discarded by Finnerty and his signing for us was greeted by an air of underwhelming by us armchair experts. He has been a revelation!!! Solid and dependable. Proves to me that coach Skalde knows his trade. Well done to both. The defence appears much tighter now. I honestly thought of Rupert Quiney and I am chuffed to be totally wrong. If it wasn't so cold here I would be eating my hat now)))))

Hockeymad

When we signed mcnulty people said it's a terrible signing. I said let's wait and see as we all know the cv isn't always what it seems to be.

And to be honest he has fit in well I think I will like him going forward