Capitals v Devils - 18/10 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

About 6 mins left I think, I don't think there is much intensity tonight personally but we seem to be doing enough. It is certainly end to end and fair play to the Capitals they are playing their part

drainage

Sliput said:
Good to see Jay getting mentioned.

After last night his ability to annoy the opposition should be rewarded !!! Loving this weekend - 4 points ...... beat the panthers ........ yea alls good in my hockey world !

nmase20 said:
what was that hand movement about by miller? i'd like to know how edinburgh can sustain a team when they have attendances like that?
Couldn't agree more, there couldn't have been many more than 400 there tonight. Dreadful effort. It's a catch22 i suppose too as new fans aren't going to be excited by a team that loses more than it wins in a freezing old rink with no atmosphere. They could do with a whole new marketing department if they even have one!

Diafol

Merthyr Devil said:
Beating the league leaders 6-2 followed by a win away to Edinburgh who are a much better team than last year is a pretty good weekend! :D
Pretty good ? I'd say it was superb :lol:

Well done guys !

drainage

Diafol said:
Merthyr Devil said:
Beating the league leaders 6-2 followed by a win away to Edinburgh who are a much better team than last year is a pretty good weekend! :D
Pretty good ? I'd say it was superb :lol:

Well done guys !
Whats the updated league positions then ? or are teams still playing ?