Capitals v Devils - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

Hopefully we'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl although it's not 100% at the moment.

The Capitals are running a webcast for this game, it's a lot better than the Belfast webcast and details can be found on http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2235

Hopefully after winning on Saturday, we can change our away fortunes and pick up the win in Edinburgh...

Chris.

A

Anonymous

Lets hope so, bout time we had an away win hey! Although the Caps will be buzzing after their crackin' win at the Skydome. Should be a belter. Lets go Devils, lets Gooooo !

ASHIPP

Hoping that the Capitals will be exhausted after their arduous week of 4 games in 5 days! Downside is that this is their only home game this week. Upside is that they may be tired and are also short in defence so this may help the Devils. Take advantage of it Guys and let's hope the Devils can get the result they want!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #4
Despite what my first post says, i'm not sure we do have any coverage tonight. I'll try and get hold of the guys who are traveling up again, but no guarantees.

Chris.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #5
Ignore my new post, we have coverage!

Game faces off at 6pm, so coverage will start a little before :)

Chris.

A

Anonymous

Ive now got the webcast up and running so will post some emails to Chris/OJ on how the games going, especially if we only have a few texters at the game I'll try and help out too. TRY being the operative word mind !! :lol:

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #9
I'm running MNL tonight, but I don't think using Edinburgh's web cast for our own coverage is a route we want to go down.

The Edinburgh web cast is also worth purchasing, as people have mentioned the commentary is good along with the footage.

We will however be running with ENL updates tonight as well, so i'll do my best to try and make the ENL updates clear for those who had issues last time.

Chris.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #11
And it's appreciated, but as I said about a similar post on the Belfast thread, i'm just not sure it's something we want to be doing.

Doesn't seem right to be taking potential viewers away from them, they've helped us previously and Edinburgh are good guys, unlike say Sheffield or Coventry ;)

Chris.

A

Anonymous

No worries buddy, Just trying to help out as I'm pretty new here. I got MNL up too so I don't feel like a traitor ! :lol:

Legin said:
Anyone watching Webcast having problems with intermittent freezing pics and loss of audio
Yeh, I am. I'm glad you said that, I thought I was the only one as no one had said anything. Its just frozen on the same picture and the commentary cuts in every couple of minutes for a few seconds before cutting out again.