Capitals v Devils - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

ASHIPP

A hard fought match by the sounds of it. Great lift for the Devils to win away - let's hope this builds their confidence for this week's 2 away games. :cool: Will Tylor be fit for these?

Gazza272

ASHIPP said:
A hard fought match by the sounds of it. Great lift for the Devils to win away - let's hope this builds their confidence for this week's 2 away games. :cool: Will Tylor be fit for these?

I assume he will play some part, but it is nice to have G there to swap and change with him if nessecery.

Hayes and Davies both put in good efforts again yesterday, and G operated on D takng Symmo's shifts.

With three games it might be worth G playing the away games and Tylor playing the home match.

ASHIPP

Gazza272 said:
ASHIPP said:

I assume he will play some part, but it is nice to have G there to swap and change with him if nessecery.

Hayes and Davies both put in good efforts again yesterday, and G operated on D takng Symmo's shifts.

With three games it might be worth G playing the away games and Tylor playing the home match.
Gazza - you know I forgot that G returned to the ice last night. :oops: Welcome back G - sounds like he had a solid game too as he has done all season. Great that Jamie and Ben got some shifts - they have been gathering dust on the bench for last few games!

Diafol

According to the Sky EPG, last Sunday's Caps - Devils game is this week's featured Elite League match on Sky Sports.

Transmission times:

Fri Jan 29:
Sky Sports 4, 5.30pm

Sat Jan 30:
Sky Sports 3, 4.00am
Sky Sports 4, 7.00am
Sky Sports 3, 1.00pm

Finny

Diafol said:
According to the Sky EPG, last Sunday's Caps - Devils game is this week's featured Elite League match on Sky Sports.

Transmission times:

Fri Jan 29:
Sky Sports 4, 5.30pm

Sat Jan 30:
Sky Sports 3, 4.00am
Sky Sports 4, 7.00am
Sky Sports 3, 1.00pm
Didn't notice any Sky camera's there. I thought they said last week that it was the Coventry - Nottingham game this week.

Diafol said:

Transmission times:

Fri Jan 29:
Sky Sports 4, 5.30pm

Sat Jan 30:
Sky Sports 3, 4.00am
Sky Sports 4, 7.00am
Sky Sports 3, 1.00pm
It wouldnt be the first time Skys EPG has been wrong and it certainly wont be the last.