Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - 22/03 - 6pm

Bergin can handle himself though we have seen it when he took on Lewis, I dont think Bergin would get hammered by any of our guys, Bergin has fought Clothier aswell this year i believe, and he is no means someone who would get pounded in any fight,

Neilson makes out us to be goons in that article, i see the game was a rough one but was it as bad as Cory made it out to be?

Gazza272

“That was a farce,” he added. “Have you ever seen me get a ten-minute penalty?

Who the hell does he think he is? The fabulous Corey Neilson could never have done anything to warrant a 10 minute misconduct penalty could he.

Also the article mysteriously fails to mention the bigger boys picking on Tessier and his reaction to it. Strange that aint it!

What a plank

In a way this could be good for us should we meet them later in the Playoffs.

If he's going to spend all his time blaming everyone else rather than looking within his own team, Nottingham won't improve which is good for everyone else.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #26
Moron :)

Everyones fault but his own, i'm secretly hoping for an article like the Randy "Voth made me look like a racoon" Dagenais one put out by Sheffield.

Corey "help me clutch at straws" Neilson

Chris.

So the puck stopped dead JUST for Nottingham? We managed to score 3, so are we more skilled? haha Clutch at straws be damned...
A bad workman blames his tools!

At the start of the second, I got a couple of big hits on Voth, then him and (Doug) MacIver start circling me like it was a circus and I knew what was coming.
“But when it kicked off I kept my hands by side, never threw a punch. Yet when the ref threw out Voth, he evened it up and sat me for 12 minutes as well – and I’d done nothing.
funny that, with his hands by his side, who was it cross checking lattullipe in the head/face area...

see, this is why I wanted Nottingham in the quarters, Hull have shown this year how easily Nottingham can be thrown off their game. Neilson is the worst for it as well, Hull effectively took him out of their last game by refusing to get off the ice after warm up until he had left. I think we play the perfect type of game to upset the panties

Iceraider said:
see, this is why I wanted Nottingham in the quarters, Hull have shown this year how easily Nottingham can be thrown off their game. Neilson is the worst for it as well, Hull effectively took him out of their last game by refusing to get off the ice after warm up until he had left. I think we play the perfect type of game to upset the panties
Blaze try to do it with us when Silverthorn likes to be last off the ice and he puts all the pucks in the net, Cowley shoots pucks down so Silverthorn has to go back and put them in, Same as Hewitt in Sheffield he does the same to Silver