Cardiff @ Fife - Friday 19th December - Chat & Updates

Devil_Abroad

Amazepux said:
Actually I prefer cohabiting partner...whats ur number?
Sorry, prefer marriage, and met her at the old NWIR - now a John Lewis, car park, and expensive flats.

Thank you for thinking of me though :Banana :) :pickle

Gough60

Have to remember that Simms is an estate agent, so it must
be hard for him to distinguish between the real world, and tht b*****ks
he has to spout in his day job. :DWD

We're having such a good season, why would Myers risk an injury by going anywhere near Muir? Seems stupid to me, Amazepux told us how good he was, surely we'd have scouted Muir and told everyone to steer clear?

Well what a long go for a training session.
Never got out of 2nd gear really.
Highlight was the hip check on Thomas "Cooper" Muir by Myers dumping him on his beard over the boards.

Ocko

:lol:

I can't wait to hear Amazapux reaction. The team who were destined for 9th dominating his boys, Big Tommy Muir put over the boards with no reaction, and Bowns (our apparent weakness) shutting them out on home ice.

I couldn't wait for this fixture when he started spouting off.

Devil_Abroad

Commentators were great - fair - fun - so much better than the sound lol

We did a professional job - totally dominated possession - no intensity or big hits needed. We got into 2nd and just stayed there

Not sure whether it was Fife not turning up - no Nickerson to mix it up - or whether Simsey just doesn't understand hockey - Fife win?

Safe journey home guys - rest well - Sunday is coming and the Panthers will need to be put away

Made up for the woeful DOPS fiasco

Happy hokey days folks!

:Banana :lol: :pickle

James

Administrator
Re: Cardiff @ Fife - Friday 19th December - Chat & Updates

A fantastic result. These are the games we have to win and it's nice to have a Devils team that actually do. Think that puts us third at least for now.

ASHIPP

A great road win. Goals from different players and a shutout. Performances like that make the long trip worthwhile.

A fantastic achievement to move into 3rd place in the league..just a handful of points seperating top 4 teams.

Sunday's game against the Panthers will be the most important game of the season so far. It's a 4 pointer.