Challenge Cup Final 2010

Diafol

So from the announcements tonight, it would seem the club are trying to "Red Out The Rink" after all - and no sign of any commemorative T-shirts, sadly.

The problem is, I don't own a red Devils jersey, just white or black. My NJD one will have to do.
Not quite the same though, is it ?

A

Anonymous

Diafol said:
So from the announcements tonight, it would seem the club are trying to "Red Out The Rink" after all - and no sign of any commemorative T-shirts, sadly.

The problem is, I don't own a red Devils jersey, just white or black. My NJD one will have to do.
Not quite the same though, is it ?
Could wear my NJD jersey but I got the white one! :(

I always wear my red Caps shirt anyway, but it doesn't have to be a red hockey shirt just something thats red.

Remember its only going to look impressive and effective if everyone joins in!

Finny

TheDevilTorn said:
Enjoy it will it lasts, we wont be struggling for long!
True. I can't see Liverpool getting 4th spot unless Man City implode. And even then there is still a chance Spurs or Villa might sneak it. No Champs League = Lack of money. The Americans have messed up Liverpool and could yet see them do a Leeds/Pompey and get relegated.
In which case yes, I can't see you struggling in the Championship.

A

Anonymous

Finny said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Enjoy it will it lasts, we wont be struggling for long!
True. I can't see Liverpool getting 4th spot unless Man City implode. And even then there is still a chance Spurs or Villa might sneak it. No Champs League = Lack of money. The Americans have messed up Liverpool and could yet see them do a Leeds/Pompey and get relegated.
In which case yes, I can't see you struggling in the Championship.
Your a comedian finny, fair do's

With the Challenge Cup games earlier in the season, there hasnt been any priority offered too Season Ticket Holders in terms of being able to get into the rink slightly earlier, and in particular those people with Standing Season tickets havent always been able to get there normal spaces.
I was just wondering whether in hindsight this may be addressed for the final, allowing Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to gain there normal positions.

A

Anonymous

Just out of interest folks, how many does the tent hold when full? I see on the site their expecting a sell-out which is kind of obvious really.

Finny

TheDevilTorn said:
Just out of interest folks, how many does the tent hold when full? I see on the site their expecting a sell-out which is kind of obvious really.
I think the seating capacity is 2007. The total capacity is 2500 I believe, and assuming they did get the safety certificate for the maximum.

The highest attendance ever in the Tent is 2030, which we had last month against Coventry. I would hope/expect us to smash that.

Ger-Devils

653 seats left in the home blocks. Panthers almost sold blocks 1 & 15 already.

For the away leg, I know bob has about 40 names already for a bus and may look at 2 buses if more interest