Change at Steelers

Meridian

I always admire the balls that club have. If they wanna change something they just do it
they have screwed up recruitment for years that's nothing to admire. There was talk from the owners in Europe that they offered marajmaki more money than us but he chose us because the Steelers currently have a bad name with some players! I mean do you really want us to act like Sheffield??

Devilsatw

they have screwed up recruitment for years that's nothing to admire. There was talk from the owners in Europe that they offered marajmaki more money than us but he chose us because the Steelers currently have a bad name with some players! I mean do you really want us to act like Sheffield??
All I said was they have balls and they take no nonsense approach.

Devilsatw

No, you said you admire their balls in just changing things if they want. Their no nonsense approach doesn't seem to have paid off for a while, what is there to admire in that?
Ok devils have no balls because they let players play shit and don’t change it.

Atleast steeelers see they need a change and do it.

Look at last season morisette worst player on the team by a mile and it’s only because it’s lords friend he didn’t get sacked.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
Jesus Christ, for gods sake we won the play offs, and should have won the league, why would you have sacked anyone, it’s a good job your not the coach thankfully. We have the winniest coach we have ever had, and still you moan.

Devilsatw

Jesus Christ, for gods sake we won the play offs, and should have won the league, why would you have sacked anyone, it’s a good job your not the coach thankfully. We have the winniest coach we have ever had, and still you moan.
One player I wanted gone last season and that was for a good reason!! And btw it wasn’t just me it was a fair few posters too.
This team and coach etc can never do wrong with you wannabe.

Kevlar68

What does our team have to do to please some fans? Its a collective team effort that wins trophies not individuals.
We won the play offs, second in league narrowly missing out on winning it but still not happy.
Other supporters of teams in this league would love to have a team who could achieve what we have the past 3 seasons.
Morissette has put his body on the line many times to save our game, he may have had a purple patch last season but its better the devil you know in my opinion and deserved another season last year.

jenks33

Another balls-up by Smith,Simms and Co. If St Pierre really was on a “short term deal” why not just declare this at the beginning. That’s why it’s likely that he wasn’t on a short term deal but they’ve decided to get rid of him as he’s been anonymous and probably on mega bucks. Harsh on the Steelers fans that decided to get St Pierre on their shirts

ASHIPP

It just doesn't work out for some players new to this league at times for whatever reason. And Aaron Fox has been brought in to the Steelers to get results. Obviously he wanted the team to hit the ground running. If the Club and player part company how can that possibly be 'poor recruitment'? At the time of a player joining a club, they can only carry out limited due diligence and make judgements on previous performances, career history and references....they can't possibly know whether something is going to work out.