CHL 2021/22

moggy#9

I guess that many people are picking teams they'd like to see (I'd love Berlin or Munich), but I think a better question would be what combination of opponents would give us the best chance to progress? Personally I'd fancy out chances against the French or Danes.

Ger-Devils

I guess that many people are picking teams they'd like to see (I'd love Berlin or Munich), but I think a better question would be what combination of opponents would give us the best chance to progress? Personally I'd fancy out chances against the French or Danes.
Sadly, we can’t face either nation due to pot 4 and 5

Ger-Devils

I’d love to play Berlin just for their atmosphere. I was at a game in 2016 on their Fankurve and one of the best experiences I’ve had at a game.

Happily take any German team for a change with what we’ve had previously. Austria off the cards due to Olympic qualifiers and Finland for a change would be good

Ger-Devils

Ah ok. I'd thought that one of the logos in pot 3 was Rouen.
I had a look at the logos/pots and checked them all as we were sorting all the info for fans ahead of the draw as we put the booklet together with the confirmed teams and flight options.

Obviously with covid and some airlines not operating back in March/April when we looked at them, they’ll be updated in the next few days.

Pot 1
Frolunda
Vaxjo
Zug
Berlin
Lukko Rauma
Trinec

Pot 2
Rogle
Lugano
Mannheim
Helsinki
Sparta Prague
Leksands

Pot 3
Fribourg
Munich
Turku
Boleslav
Skelleftea
Lausanne

Devil94

Thread starter #27
I had a look at the logos/pots and checked them all as we were sorting all the info for fans ahead of the draw as we put the booklet together with the confirmed teams and flight options.

Obviously with covid and some airlines not operating back in March/April when we looked at them, they’ll be updated in the next few days.

Pot 1
Frolunda
Vaxjo
Zug
Berlin
Lukko Rauma
Trinec

Pot 2
Rogle
Lugano
Mannheim
Helsinki
Sparta Prague
Leksands

Pot 3
Fribourg
Munich
Turku
Boleslav
Skelleftea
Lausanne
Some easy travel there hopefully, for players and fans. Some nice easy ones in there, but also some absolute stinkers for travel. Trinec and Skelleftea for example.

Devil94

Thread starter #29
Munich would be great, but if we do get them it will mean in pot 1 we'll get Vaxjo or Frolunda (again), or the pain in the arse to get to Trinec or Lukko Rauma

Ger-Devils

Some easy travel there hopefully, for players and fans. Some nice easy ones in there, but also some absolute stinkers for travel. Trinec and Skelleftea for example.
Ideally Berlin, Helsinki and Lausanne.

I wouldn’t say no to another trip to Prague. If we get drawn with Boleslav it’s around 45 minutes from Prague so easy enough to get to(we put buses on for Mountfield)

Some places, the routes are awful and few 1 stops but some it’s a 1 stop then have to get the train again to get there so a long old travel day

Devils86

I’d love to play Berlin just for their atmosphere. I was at a game in 2016 on their Fankurve and one of the best experiences I’ve had at a game.

Happily take any German team for a change with what we’ve had previously. Austria off the cards due to Olympic qualifiers and Finland for a change would be good
This aged well