Continental Cup

pjj365

Not bad pricing concessions or not - from £7.50 per game for the weekend to £10 per game for day ticket

But given I would want to go to the Devils games only that's £15 per game at the lowest cost. A suitable package would be welcomed but I can see the admin being a nightmare so am not complaining

Will there though be walk ups including concession prices?

Kevlar68

Thread starter #28
I think that's good bundle offer, £7.50 a game if you can make both every day, if you only want to watch the Devils games then it is what it is, the choice is yours but if you buy the bundle that's still only £15 per Devils game.
What you have to remember is Bronze seat game tickets for a league game are £18 so for a European cup game a £20 day ticket i think is a good price especially if you watch both games then it takes it down to £10 per game.
I myself think they got the pricing structure right.

Last edited:

moggy#9

Will the teams we are meant to be playing offer a good competitive match up?

Can’t say I know anything about them.

Thanks.
I believe that the kaz team were last season's runners up, and I doubt a Latvian team would be a pushover. I'm looking forward to an exciting weekend with contrasting styles.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #36
So there isn't much of a gap between games on the days i wonder if they'll be putting anything on in between the games and on the Saturday they could go all out with Wales v Georgia game before the first game.
Each day they could maybe do an auction in between games for that nights game jersey, nice little money spinner for the club.

Ger-Devils

The Kazakh team have dropped out so Angers (France) and it looks like Jesenice(Slovenia) getting that spot- not sure what the criteria is as both 2nd place teams on same points but Jesenice GD higher only thing I can think of?