Continental Cup

Have Hope#35

Trying to say the explination may not be the truth, without being abrupt.
No idea why it wouldn't be the truth but I'm certainly not going to ask you to explain! The money offered to host the tournament and pay for all the various teams needs/staff throughout the weekend leaves about the equivalent profit of a regular match night - still seems worthwhile if you ask me? My point was that Guildford can't exactly blame the cost of entering given they'd only have to pay for travel, not sure why that's divisive.

Law of averages says I have to be right occasionally :eek: Very pleased we're part of this again, I don't understand teams passing up the chance to compete and win a cup (apart from perhaps the Aladdin cup)
Forget the Theory of Probability, according to the Multiverse Hypothesis you are right every time, somewhere!
Actually, when you think about it the ‘Parallel Universe' concept can go a long way to explain some of the content of this Forum!

Last edited:

tim78

Awesome news.

Would love to have a weekend in Europe again though I think I'd rather the final be in Cardiff and first round away.
Though wouldn't complain with either of the below (presuming these are the other teams in the comp along the way); -

Acroni Jesenice (SLO), Cortina (ITA), HKM Zvolen (SVK)