Devils at mannheim

moggy#9

Thread starter #22
Our only play seems to be to knock it up the boards and how it'll get through to a high man. We really need to get passes onto the tape. Mannheim are taking away the space, so we need to be much better positionally.

jenks33

Flattering scoreline after 20 minutes if we’re honest. Cmon Let’s make them work for their goals tho, that second goal was a bit of a shambles, so avoidable after a poor powerplay.

Wannabe2

2-0 down after the 1st, will take that any day, Mannheim at Mannheim are a different kettle of fish, this is still only our 3rd game together, we are seriously short benched, we have 15 skaters give me a break. The lads are giving everything they have, and that’s all you can ask for, these games will be invaluable when we get to the domestic scene, as we most certainly wont be facing this standard of opposition. Well played lads keep it going.

E.D.S.

2-0 down after the 1st, will take that any day, Mannheim at Mannheim are a different kettle of fish, this is still only our 3rd game together, we are seriously short benched, we have 15 skaters give me a break. The lads are giving everything they have, and that’s all you can ask for, these games will be invaluable when we get to the domestic scene, as we most certainly wont be facing this standard of opposition. Well played lads keep it going.
Not sure i but that completely. Some of it, yes but not all. What concerns me is the inability to retain the puck. Living off scraps with no zone time will kill our short bench. It’s not a plausible tactic. Not recycling the puck doesn’t require much coaching. It’s a fundamental play in hockey. They all know how to do it.

Kevlar68

Bring back Todd, only joking.
We look like the team that was playing last Thursday not the team we saw Saturday.
Manheim lost 5-1 in their last game so we're: getting the rebound effect given to us.

Hockeymad

As I said before dupont is slow I don't like him.

That top line needs to click because its the other 2 lines showing them how it's done tbh

E.D.S.

The score isn’t the embarrassing thing. I never expected a win. It’s the perceived lack of an idea. Im looking for some signs of a “Skalde Team”. What’s his blueprint? Letting them have the puck and not trying something different, even at this stage, concerns me.
Give Carruth a break. The game is gone. Put the back up in.