Devils at mannheim

moggy#9

Thread starter #41
Coach skalde is really going to need to work on break outs. We really can't expect to go for long passes without support and then rely on coping it into the corner. I'm really not seeing any evidence of a game plan here.

RedDevil17

What’s dreadful, you can only play as good as your opponents let you, have you ever played sport we are not making them look good, they are bloody good that’s why they earn what they earn. What the hell were you expecting, we had our cup final last Saturday, that’s reality realise it’s.
Yes they’re miles better, but we’ve made lots of defensive lapses, barely seen any physicality, little to no checks thrown, sloppy passes and just all over the place...

moggy#9

Thread starter #49
The lack of system is really hurting us. Players are doing their own thing and no one seems to know where their teammates are.

august04 2.0

Much better passage of pay for the Devs. Kozun looking good.
Kozun looks pretty good…..Devils playing much better in the third, although they might have backed off a little with the game in the bag. I think we showed them way too much respect in the first two periods, giving it a good go now and looking much more competitive for it.

I have zero expectations this year due to rebuilding entirely with Lordo leaving and COVID postponing our league...

This season is a write off due to a Skalde rebuild and as far as the CHL is concerned... we couldn't get out of the group stages with a cohesive and competent side last time of asking so there's no chance given the circumstances (already discussed ad nauseum) we find ourselves in against a side that are simply put; better.