Devils @ Capitals - September 21st - Chat/ Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Sunday see's the Devils make the long trip up to Edingbugh to take on the Capitals in the Dickensian splendor of Murrayfield Ice Rink.

We will look to run an MNL service for this game depending on the availabilty of texters.

Please let us know if you can help out.

We will update this post when we know 100% we can run, but I'd guess OJ will be hosting and can be reached during the game as always using matchnightlive@gmail.com or possibly the twitter account - https://twitter.com/theInfernoCoUk

Are there any Devils fans making the trip to Edinburgh or Devils fans based in Scotland who can help us out at MNL.

Maybe there are Capitals fans willing to step into the breach. Unfortunately the 2 Capitals fans who have helped us in the past are unable to help, one having moved away and the other working Sunday night.

If you can help us out or know of someone who can please let us know.

OJ

If you are a member of THF can you ask if there are any Capitals fans prepared to help us out at MNL, you can give them the MNL number 07527625206

Ger-Devils

kettdevil1 said:
skippy said:
Odd price.
For some reason it is listed in dollars (15 of them...) presume £9.21 is the currency equivalent.....

Anyone tried it before, any good?
Yeah I checked the currency and that's what it came back as.

From a Clan fan I know- It's worth it if you're desperate to see the game, but it's not the best quality.

Giants fan- Camera work needs improved. Shot on murph sometimes was chest up so couldnt see crease but sound & pic fine!

Spoke to the commentator for the Caps and he said the camera has been moved to the away side of the rink centre ice so hopefully a better view tonight.

Ocko

Good three point weekend. Shame we lost on a shoutout especially after scoring two, Bowns will want those back I would imagine, it's not often you concede all three.

Temme

Caps scored all 3 in the shootout to win :DWD

Work to be done on the shootout I hope!

Well done to the guys scoring 2/3, it's not often you'll lose scoring like that.

kettdevil1

Took a flyer and bought the webcast. The picture isn't bad although the camera angles are pretty limited. The commentary is actually pretty fair and certainly better than some. Overall, I am not convinced that they are likely to get many takers for the price but a reasonable effort.....if it was £5 I suspect I would get it every time I can't get up there.....

voth26

time to stay positive 3points out of four, a hell of a tough game last night against the clan, over time and pens tonight after coming back from 2 down and i dont think the caps aint going to be the pushover team this season