Devils @ Giants - March 27th - 7pm - Chat & Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Here we go.. Play offs are here !

Details of the Giants Web cast can be found here https://live.belfastgiants.com// (Its cheaper now than it will be later)

We will do our best to run the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If your making the trip over and would be happy to help out texting please let us know.

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

We would like to add that for this game be "gentle" with the refresh button on MNL as its got the potential to be a hugely viewed game and we'd like to bring you coverage of it all.

Any potential texters making the trip to Belfast? If you are or know someone who is can you PM me, email matchnighlive@gmail.com ot text the MNL number 07527 625206.

I will be checking to see if our usual Giants fans care available - Dorothy Ennis and David Mercer.

OJ

D

Deleted member 1337

Earnie said:
I see Wales on Line features a nice picture of Stuart McRae!
They're useless they really are, there are plenty of great photos from this season and they use one from the 10-11 season

Just to update you I still haven't got any Devils fans going to Belfast for the 1st leg.

Hopefully someone is going and will volunteer to help us out.

I am away on Thursday but any volunteers can contact me on the MNL number 07527 625206

OJ

It doesn't look as if many if any of the Red Army have made the trip to Belfast. Thankfully MNL's regular Giants texters Dorothy and David have steeped up to the mark once again.

Cupcake (Andrea) another Giants fan is also helping us out.

Our sole Devils texters is likely to be Beth.

Join me later as MNL brings you full coverage of this all important Play Off game.

OJ

an Inferno favourite will be playing his last game in the tent tomorrow night....

Mr Sandrock is officially retiring at the end of the season.

Elfring and I heard whispers about Kompon are also hanging them up after this season.

jimmy snels

cupcake said:
an Inferno favourite will be playing his last game in the tent tomorrow night....

Elfring and I heard whispers about Kompon are also hanging them up after this season.
Incredibly good news, good players, incredibly moany whinging buggers!

BostonBart22

we need KNOWITALL on here, give us updates on what time the plane arrived in belfast, which import is not playing for us and what time the flight is due back in time for sundays game.. :lol:

D

Deleted member 1337

BostonBart22 said:
we need KNOWITALL on here, give us updates on what time the plane arrived in belfast, which import is not playing for us and what time the flight is due back in time for sundays game.. :lol:
Just BTW, they left yesterday

DevilDom

cupcake said:

I for one will definitely miss Robbie. A very good player but also a massive whinger.

He has given me some of my favourite moments ever in the BBT this season, notably when Belfast scored early on in the 2nd leg of the CC quarter final game and he let out a loud high pitched Woooooooooo. The joy we had doing that back to him and the rest of the Giants players the next 4 times we scored that evening will live with me a long time.

Hopefully his neck isn't hurting too much from looking up at us for the 2nd half of the season and he will help that blind squirrel find his nuts. :lol: