Devils @ Giants - March 27th - 7pm - Chat & Updates

Ocko

voth26 said:
I really would like to see mychan let loose tomorrow night. Whilst a 1_0 scoreline is not drastic, we are a goal down and it's us that need to score first to level the tie. The longer the game goes on without us scoring the more desperate we will get. We need good old devils hard hitting fast paced but disciplined hockey, and I think mychan can be the spark to get us in the tie. He's good on the forecheck and finishes his checks and will step up without thinking about it. Who Lordo leaves out I don't know but we have to score early. We have owned the giants in the BBT this season let's own them for one more game
Whilst I like the energy he brings to the team I don't think Mychan adds anything more than that compared to what we've got. The current players shouldn't be tired either as we haven't had a congested schedule so who sits? Most will say Tatinen but I think he's doing ok.

Mychan hasn't fought a single tough guy this year, the toughest he got was getting ragdolled by Eddy after he turtled to him. He shit himself when Salters offered him out and suddenly had this mysterious injury and left the game (but was back the next night). The biggest issue people have is no one stepping up to Keefe, sorry but on this seasons performances Mychan would've run a mile.

jimmy snels

Sorry the point i was making was keefe was having agro with hotham so Westgarth strolled in and gave support. I thought it was really poor one of our top players didn't receive the same. Not debating orders and goals scored just plain old team mate etiquette. Your a big fella go get involved as well. Only marsh has stood up to Westgarth all year.

As for mychan, he was signed as a tylor michel type, NOT AN ENFORCER. Where people get this confused I'm not sure. Even the press release said this. He weighs max 200lbs and is not a heavy weight. He'd no doubt be slaughtered in a one on one, but he's certainly done many an opposition players head in, scored more than his replacement and usually taken someone to the box with him.

Ocko

Do you really think he wasn't signed as our enforcer? Sorry I don't agree. I think he was but has disappointed.

He had 25 fights in the ECHL last year, Michel was well short of that in his entire career. All they have in common is energy.

D

Deleted member 1337

Looking at the press release for his signing, he was signed as a physical, power forward with energy, not an enforcer, although it did mention his 21 fights and 262 PMs

Ocko

It also doesn't mention it in Clarkson's either though but everyone assumed hes the enforcer. The one who alludes to being the being an enforcer the most is Hendrikx in his PR.

voth26

Temme said:
Mychan won't ice again for the Devils.
IF there's an injury then I guess possibly, but other than that he won't.
If that's the case then I guess its something more, pity really I like mychans energy and work rate. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea same as markku is not.