Devils live on Premier Sports

TheStub

Hynod said:
danhall76 said:
Bare in mind that gamecentre live is not going to show any games that are on premier sports this year including playoff from 3rd round onwards.
Unless you configure your PS3 / Laptop via unblockus, costs around £2 a month but makes your ip address appear somewhere else. No blackouts and very easy to do.
Or you use the Hola extension for your browser - which is free ;)

GCL only check location to load the page initially, not to play the video. You can turn off all your location spoofing once the video window has loaded :D

Diafol

Does Hola work with the PS3 ?

I forgot to mention that Stealthy for Chrome is free and works well if watching on a PC or laptop.

The Premier Sports player provided a good picture for me but it seemed to stutter (not pixelated) and generally be in slow motion compared to the satelite feed.

Does anybody know how to cure this? I have a very fast pc with a high-end graphics card so it won't have anything to do with the capability of my hardware.

TheStub

It could be a couple of things.

Speed of the internet connection.
If hardware decoding is enabled for flash.
If you are using a whole core of the processor (even if you have a hefty processor video processing may not take full use of this so you end up being processor bound)
Is the internet connection too fast so the port is closing and having to reopen.