Devils sign Fournier - not that one…

I may be getting a little ahead of myself here and a little over excited but I feel this player has the real potential to be a crowd favourite. I said it about Coughler and Brandt but in different ways and I will go on a whim here but potentially this is a Brad Voth kind of mould of a player. Strong Power Forward...... Likes to hit hard, play hard and is capable of scoring some physical goals. Plus he clearly isn't afraid of dripping them and has mixed it up with some of the toughest enforcers in the AHL. Didn't he also have something like 115pims or more in about 16 games or something silly in his last but one club. My only concern is that he seems to have moved about a bit in the last few years so I hope that isn't a bad sign for the dressing room. Anyway.... I am going to put my chips down and say this lad will be an asset for our club and with Louis, Brandt and Batch could bring back some fun times.

Swarley

I may be getting a little ahead of myself here and a little over excited but I feel this player has the real potential to be a crowd favourite. I said it about Coughler and Brandt but in different ways and I will go on a whim here but potentially this is a Brad Voth kind of mould of a player. Strong Power Forward...... Likes to hit hard, play hard and is capable of scoring some physical goals. Plus he clearly isn't afraid of dripping them and has mixed it up with some of the toughest enforcers in the AHL. Didn't he also have something like 115pims or more in about 16 games or something silly in his last but one club. My only concern is that he seems to have moved about a bit in the last few years so I hope that isn't a bad sign for the dressing room. Anyway.... I am going to put my chips down and say this lad will be an asset for our club and with Louis, Brandt and Batch could bring back some fun times.

Honestly? Don't get your hopes up, the refs this season are absolutely awful and jump in the moment gloves are shaken.

I'm not expecting any fights from him purely because the clowns that wear stripes are hell bent on turning this contact sport soft.

I do how ever hope he sticks to his profile of playing as a big bodied player and not a 6'3" soft touch that won't throw an actual hit, I'm expecting nothing but a big booty stuffed into the goalies face to aid the team with goal scoring chances, something we've drastically lacked this season.

moggy#9

I'm a big fan of the shot maps on the league web site. It seems like whenever we struggle, we're light on shots from between the hash marks and the net. This seems like the sort of guy who will own that area for us. Dare I say it, but I'm optimistic about what this guy can do for us.

BostonBart22

Thank god we got a matt myers type of body now that is not afraid to screen the nettie and get in the dirty areas as our current big bodies have been quite shy in theat type of play .

Wannabe2

118 pm in 15 games in Slovakia mate.

NathanG

Aye that Tom Parisi had some mental health issues bless him. He retired after that then I think he made a comeback and played in the ECHL/AHL for a season. I'd have to check EP