Devils sign Fournier - not that one…

JC23

Aye that Tom Parisi had some mental health issues bless him. He retired after that then I think he made a comeback and played in the ECHL/AHL for a season. I'd have to check EP
You’re right mate, played for South Carolina Stingrays if I’m not mistaken.

JC23

For everyone trying to compare toughness between Fournier and Mark Louis…I’ve done a minuscule bit of research and found one comparable.

Both have fought Alex Gallant (tough SOB at 6’0 185lbs) Louis didn’t get a punch in, Fournier stood and traded with him, and lost the takedown.

Make of that what you will.

Pleximan

Yeah I've just caught up with Stefan's YouTube reel and he has fought some tough guys, most notably Sestito, Gallant and Lepine. He may have been outwrestled in a few of those bouts but he certainly wasn't beaten, he is in those fights, he drops them and gets in there and does reasonably well in each scrap. In the EIHL he will not be afraid to go with anyone, even Gagnon, and just standing up for his teammates is going to make a huge difference, perhaps certain teams going in late on Kozun/Bowns will think twice knowing that Fournier won't take too kindly to that sort of thing. He should very ably provide the Devils with a deterrent. Job done.

The_Stick_

Might I add during the post game signing, after speaking with Fournier I found he had arrived at 7am that morning, and he was told he didn’t have to do the signing. He chose to participate as he wanted to meet the fans. That’s a player I want on my team, brilliant!