Devils v Capitals - Sun 6pm - Chat/Updates

Sheincar

dafp said:
I'm gutted I couldn't make it tonight :(

what happened with G and Sharp?
Really bizarre to be honest. Sharp had lots of shifts tonight & there were no niggles at all. Right up to the point where he started laying into G. Came right out of nowhere and was completely pointless.

Sheincar said:
dafp said:
I'm gutted I couldn't make it tonight :(

what happened with G and Sharp?
Really bizarre to be honest. Sharp had lots of shifts tonight & there were no niggles at all. Right up to the point where he started laying into G. Came right out of nowhere and was completely pointless.
Yep, Sharp had a lot of shifts tonight, just a shame he couldn't get his stick on the end of a puck throughout the game. Guess that's why he got frustrated :lol:

Kipper

In fairness, G did catch the Caps player quite high on the boards. I guess Sharpy was trying to earn a new contract for next season :lol:

ASHIPP

Very tired looking Capitals with their back-up in goal. Devils were always going to score some goals! But a good all round team performance which gave them a great chance to test out moves, mix the lines and keep up their confidence. Really good prep for the Playoffs.
The young Brits stepped up and all had a good game - Jamie Hayes particularly strong, IMHO.
And Stevie - yet another shutout. :D

So glad we got a chance to see G playing again before the season end. I'm a really big fan.
As ever, a totally reliable and solid game from him - passing was composed, he kept the Capitals forwards to the outside ice, always protected Stevie and still showed he's 'got it' in the fisticuffs division!
Sorry, Corey Neilson, but G makes you look like a complete amateur! :lol:
p.s. Anyone else notice Mark Richardson didn't do many shifts last night? Injury? :?