Devils v Clan - 11/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

bdevil

He wasn't. He had an A on his jersey and Keith had a C.

Hendrikx just posed for the ceremonial face off. I'm pretty sure it was Hendrikx and Martin who were there for the ceremonial face off and Martin wasn't our captain last night.

BostonBart22

bdevil said:

Hendrikx just posed for the ceremonial face off. I'm pretty sure it was Hendrikx and Martin who were there for the ceremonial face off and Martin wasn't our captain last night.
ok cheers .... just that he was at the ceremonial face off, always thought it was the captains job.

drainage

bdevil said:

Morrisette was at the ceremonial face off not Martin unless I need stronger glasses !

E.D.S.

Got to say what a great streaming service last night by the IceTime Tv guys. Great show folks. No issues at all and a great quality picture. Well worth the money. Well done folks. Keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil94 said:
New ref tonight, from the Czech Republic. Know nothing about him, will be interesting to see how he handles the rough game we are expecting.
Thought he had a really good game, wouldn't take any abuse from players and dished out penalties for those that choose to do that. There's a few of our British Refs could learn a lot from him. Let the game flow as much as he could.

E.D.S.

Vartel said:
The highlights look great. The assist on that fourth goal was amazing

Thanks again for MNL

Couldn't agree more. What a professional highlights package and great interviews. Fantastic production.