Devils v Panthers - 14/03 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game if you can't make it from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

As always, the host can be reached at matchnightlive@gmail.com

With only 2 league games left after this game, is it a certainty that we're going to finish 4th now? Panthers need to win to keep their title hopes alive, if they lose I think it's out of reach?

Both teams at full strength for this game i'd have thought, hopefully we can get a win!

Chris.

A

Anonymous

Four of us going up for this one, cant wait! Panthers need a win for obvious reasons, and we need to win to stop them as theyve already won the CC and gluttony is a sin! I can see this one being rather entertaining !! :D Heres hoping ....

kettdevil1

TheDevilTorn said:
Four of us going up for this one, cant wait! Panthers need a win for obvious reasons, and we need to win to stop them as theyve already won the CC and gluttony is a sin! I can see this one being rather entertaining !! :D Heres hoping ....
Totally agree, especially given Nottingham's result tonight. This a massive game for them and we must make sure that we don't get into a "we have nothing to play for" frame of mind.

Presumably Woolhouse will play again and we know that if we put shots on him, put traffic in front of him and generally get in his face he can crack. Let's make sure that we chase after him early on and hopefully his confidence will take a knock.

Come on you Devils, a win for you guys coupled with a Steelers win over the Blaze and Giants beating the Caps would see the Giants 1 point clear of Blaze though they have a game in hand at home to the Caps on Thursday leaving an exciting finish.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #6
Seriously lacking texters for tonights game, if anyone if going and could help out, it would be much appreciated!

If you have my number already, give me a shout via text, if you don't, give me a pm :)

Chris.

Good win but hicks was disgrace how could he miss clarke check to head to latulippe and bergin two-hand job on voth he ruined the game.Bergin is cheapshot chicken.

mazza03

b.goldberg said:
Good win but hicks was disgrace how could he miss clarke check to head to latulippe and bergin two-hand job on voth he ruined the game.Bergin is cheapshot chicken.
It was a very good game the Devils excelled IMHO, I actually thought Hicks called quite a good game for a change, yes he missed a couple and the call on Voth at the end was suspect to say the least, but at least he saw just how dirty the Panties were.

b.goldberg said:
I totaly agree Hicks is a disgrace something needs to be done!!!! Bergin is a chicken as is most of the panthers team.... :twisted:

i agree with this, but why did voth not come out for the man of teh match?

was a amazing game, but there could of been many times voth had a fight lol

Just hope that someday soon, like very soon, Hicks opens up a hockey shop in Glasgow so he can move and stay up there. When he ref's us it's like he gives us crazy pens to show the opposition that he isn't a homer.

Hicks get outta and take your ego with you you are shocking.

ahh right, sorry for the lack of knowledge its my first couple of games, i thought he was still able to come out to clap to the crowd.

was a awesome game tho, i think voth got bullied, the 2 last goals were awesome aswell

Ingramator said:
ahh right, sorry for the lack of knowledge its my first couple of games, i thought he was still able to come out to clap to the crowd.

was a awesome game tho, i think voth got bullied, the 2 last goals were awesome aswell
Hey no worries, there is also a possibility he may be at uhw having his hand x rayed, glad you enjoyed

SPEEDACE said:
Ingramator said:

Hey no worries, there is also a possibility he may be at uhw having his hand x rayed, glad you enjoyed
ahh right, yea was a dirty slash wasnt it!! Yea def enjoyed it, season ticket i think now.

Ingramator said:
SPEEDACE said:
Ingramator said:

ahh right, yea was a dirty slash wasnt it!! Yea def enjoyed it, season ticket i think now.
Yeah, if we've gained another fan, then its the best way, don forget to tell all your friends, great night out, especially when the Devils play like that

definatly, well im gettin my dad one for his bday (could be sad i no lol) but i have told a lot of ppl and i think we will be having more coming to watch games