Devils v Panthers - 14/03 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Gazza272

Do you know what, what is the point in even bothering offering anything to this shower of a league.

'You can get two handed twice by a player but dont you dare try and sort him out for doing it'

If Bergin doesnt get anything for his involvement in all of this i will urge Brad myself to get out of this league and enjoy the rest of his career else where. He deserves better.

Finny

The fact that it is on the ice chips article would suggest it is a ban caused by accumulative penalties/penalty points. Quite what though I don't know.

Or perhaps you now get a ban for breaking an opponents stick with your bare wrists......

Wannabe2

Finny said:
The fact that it is on the ice chips article would suggest it is a ban caused by accumulative penalties/penalty points. Quite what though I don't know.

Or perhaps you now get a ban for breaking an opponents stick with your bare wrists......
No that cant happen as Campbell snapped Maxi,s at Coventry, there again he plays for Coventry, this league is a total joke, and Sick Hicks should be kicked out once and for all.